What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Stevie Steverson - 22/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Stevie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Script Kiddie

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I really dont understand why i was banned, im new to the scene of arma and a friend told me that this is best server to play on. I was just getting ready to play and wait for my police application to be accepted or denied, i logged on to the teamspeak and just wanted to see if anyone was able to see what was taking a little while for to be dealt with, and i had Matt message me saying "Interesting. That the best name you could think of to avoid being spotted?" i had no idea what he meant so i assumed it was a troll or whatever and then i got banned from the server? This is still new to me so i dont really know what is going on, i asked me friend and he told me to an unban appeal, so here we are.

Why should we unban you ?
I was really looking foward to playing on this server and this game in general, from what my friends tell me and the stuff i see on youtube it looks like the game for me. Ive played others game similar such as rust and arma 2 but this looks like its on a whole new level. Everyone has been so friendly on this server so far and it would be a waste to put an end to that already as far as im concerned i actually havnt even done anything wrong?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@KingGodDiabloZ

This is the first time i have ever had this named mentioned to me so i dont know who that is , i am still new to the community and havnt really had the chance to encounter/speak to alot of people.

To add onto the last question. As you were being quite cryptic in teamspeak. Does the name Jimmy mean anything?

@KingGodDiabloZ @Kempi Anderson

Firstly to answer KingGodDiabloZ's question:

I dont have any relatives or flatmates that play arma 3, i however have siblings but they dont use my computer.

Now for Kempi Anderson's question:

I dont know if i was being unclear in teamspeak and if i was i apologise for that but i dont really remember using this name before, from what i can remember i have only used the name either Stevie or Stevie Steverson.

A question about your internet connection. Do you have a variable IP adress or a static IP adress? 

@Kempi Anderson

Hi Kempi, im more than happy to assist however I join multiple teamspeaks for other games and communities I play. Can you tell me on the date and time it occured and i'll see if I can remember connecting? Let me know if there is anything else I can answer as I just want to continue where I left off on this server.

i have had a chat with kempi, And we came to the conclusion to issue a unban. 
We have looked over everything, And it seems like your  ip matched with a hacker that used that IP Before. 

UNBANNED 17/07/2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back