What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Razzz - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASH

Your In-game name

Rajesh Koothrappali

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Razzz

Date of the incident

23/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I saw the bank was being robbed and thought it would be a good chance for some RP so headed over. I walked in the bank and asked to make a withdrawal, when Razzz told me in rapid succession he said "Get out or i'll shoot you!" 4 times then proceeded to shoot me and execute me with extremely little RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Xleyz_LtWcc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

For you to report a player please go and look on how to report a player next and read this line

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

As you provide 58 sec video there is no chance for me to see if there was any interaction before that.

Please provide video at least 2 min before you arrive to the bank

New to this, only knew about this forum and this report because i friend has advised me to make a comment on this situation to avoid a potential ban.

From my point of view i was doing my first bank robbery after having about 2-4 hours of game time on the server so I'm very new and learning about the adequate of roleplay. Anyway i was robbing a bank and some random person runs in, in my mind i'm thinking hes a scout for a larger group that may be hiding elsewhere, also i didn't feel comfortable having a random person in the bank during my robbery so asked him to leave plenty of times. Okay i could have given him some more time to respond but as i was robbing a bank didn't want to take any chances. Also this report has mentioned i execute him, am i not allowed to do this? or do i have to wait a certain amount of time before doing so? i only killed him quick because i didn't want the paramedics to get alerted in turn they may have reported the bank robbery getting the police involve.

If i've broken or "pushed" any server rules it was because i'm still getting to know the server and would like to carry on doing that.

-Razzz (Adam) 

• Love
Reactions: zaF
I would like to remove my report on this player, since he is new, and seems to be making a real effort to learn the rules, ropleplay and take the server seriously in general.

As you have requested the report will be closed! @Razzz If I were you I'd thank @TASH for that! I do recommend you @Razzz to go and read the server rules and if you have any questions about them to come to Join for Support to get some help with them!

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back