What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - vishthefish6 - 24/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishthefish6

In-game Name
PapaVishNameJeet

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The Reason I think i got banned was I was saying something bad to one of my in game friends and a admin head us and thought I was being serious and banned me. Regardless This is no exsues and I want to apologies for what I had done

Why should we unban you ?
First of all, I wish to express that I am deeply sorry for this incident. This was my first day playing a role play game such as Altis Life, and whilst I had read the server rules and believed that I understood them fully, I was not experienced or wise enough to apply them correctly in this situation. believe you should unban me because I had time to look over what I did and over all I have learned a lot. I have started to get back into ARMA 3 and started to enjoy my self a lot and I want to sped more time have fun like I did on this server. I spent I a lot of time on the server enjoying my self and I believe I should be given a second chance. Its been a long time since i did what i did and i regret it everytime i want to play altislife. There is no other altislife server i would rather play on than your server, there is no server like it. So if i would return to play altislife as i would love to, it would have to be this server. And what i did will never happen again. I have made a unban appeal before but due to school and other things that happened in my life I did not have time to respond to it. The link to it is here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111273-un-ban-appeal-vishthefish6-311018/?tab=comments#comment-644512. I would like to say again I apologize. I have took into acount what other staff members a=have said and have changed my name, read through the rule once more and learned that derogatory terms should not be used. Additionally I would like to add that I had got my previous unban appeal timed out because I do not live in the Uk and sometimes it just takes me a little bit to respond so please do not be angry I am sorry. I hope I can have a second oppertunity to join he community again and have fun

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Let's continue where your last appeal left off I believe there were some points still in need of answers From Sonder:

On 10/11/2018 at 07:10, vishthefish6 said:
you should put trust in me have put a lot of effort into tring tell my self not to say any words like this
Yeah? You've been trying to not use words like that huh, and your steam name continues to be "Down syndrome"? I'm not believing it about as far as I could throw you.

I have also read over the rules and fully under stand what I should be saying to individuals now. (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

You weren't banned for 1.3, so I'm not sure why you are quoting it, debatably it could be classified as 1.2 due to it being a derogatory remark, but in this scenario you were banned for 2.7.

As for your fist statement I there is no reason for me to lie

Well, you do have a reason and a motive, the classic "it was my brother" is the trade mark excuse, it sits alongside "my cat jumped on my keyboard", it does not matter if your brother uses your account, in the end of the day your responsible for what happens on your account, and if that's your brother who's caused a ruckus, than tough luck.

You still have not given myself any trust in your story or your apology, want to try and rectify that? I suggest your next comment be meaningful.

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
To Begin with I am sorry for not responding sooner. As to the name. My name has changed you can see from my steam profile. I will link you a picture of my steam profile and show you that I have truly changed. My name is Deca Deca Deca. For your second question I will like to say that I had thought I had been band for both 1.2 & 1.3, & 2.7. This is due to me swearing as well during the indecent and saying stuff that I should not have. This also shows that I have read all of your rules and I am dedicated to this server and I am willing to change. For the last point I would like to agree with you that it is truly my brother did that is not a excuse and what ever happen on my computer is truly my fault. So I would like to take responsibility for me and my brother. I would like to say that I am sorry what what I have done.

Capture.PNG

So first you claim in your appeal that you were the person saying the stuff that got you banned however now you claim that it was your brother. Pick one? @vishthefish6

I think I may have confused you a little bit I am not claiming that my brother did this. In the other appeal that I had made had asked the question that why did you make two appeals. I did not know I had made two appeals so in this I am just saying that what ever goes on my computer should be my responsibility (because me and my brother share this computer). I did say that bad stuff I am not denying that and but now I regret saying all that other bad stuff.  

I'm going to presume that you have grown up and matured but in the case that you haven't I'll make this clear
If you were to be unbanned
1. Any similar behavior will lead to a permanent ban.
2. Any breaks against rules 1.3, 1.2 and 2.7 will lead to a permanent ban

Would you agree to these terms?

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back