What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - SNOOZY - 24/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOOZY

In-game Name
SNOOZY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/12/19

Member of the team that banned you.
George Harris

Reason given for your ban.
5.3 NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because after I died I went back to get my car to store before 15 minutes were up. I was banned for breaking the rlue 5.3 NLR.

Why should we unban you ?
Dear Admins/Community

I am writing this unban appeal to explain why you should be form RPUK. I think I should be unbanned because I bring dissimilar roleplay to server form robbing banks to helping a hobo I put my own twist on every situation I always insure the other person involved get high quality roleplay for example when I have misfortune event happen and I need help by NHS I will always roleplay with the medic make things interesting I will groan and whimper about the body part in pain couple weeks ago I was involved in situation were I was shot and left for dead in middle of no were, Maxim the medic came to give me some medical attention I provided some outstanding roleplay, Another situation was with a poseidon cartel called Jolly while doing weed runs occasionally come across some bandits what try rob you I helped Jolly protect an unarmed civilian in the situation we had to inforce poseidon land laws with outstanding roleplay for explain "Sir if you dont throw them hands up to the sky Ill have to hit you with the barrel of my rile" I then provided amazing roleplay while poseidon member deals with them. I feel the Community enjoy my roleplay as I enjoy there this rule break was out of character I fell out with the leader of my gang on 12/06/19 I was vexation I should of went off the server at that point instead I decided to stay on rob a bank on my own the once driving away form the bank I crashed I then sat in my room frustrated why I was kicked out of my gang, Once I re-spawn I planned to go off but I brainless choose get the car I crashed ignoring the NLR timer this was stupid move and I really regret it I feel the rlue I broke was out of character I wouldn't of broke the rule if I waste out raged about being kicked out my gang for no good reason. I took couple of days to think about it and I would like to apologize to the community I know I let you guys down numerous times but I promise if I waste in the state of mind this wouldn't of happened. I been on A game since I came back to the server I made loads of friends and loved every second I was on it. I know my past is bad but promise this rule break was one off in further if I every feel that way I will go of RPUK and go play some GTA to calm down, Thanks for reading.

Best regards, Snoozy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please provide your full and correct Steam64 ID as a reply to this thread so that we can begin to process your appeal.

You have 5 warnings and 3 bans on your record. Something says me that you are not very willing to follow up on any rules. What's different now from all the other times you appealed bans? 

You have 5 warnings and 3 bans on your record. Something says me that you are not very willing to follow up on any rules. What's different now from all the other times you appealed bans? 
I know how it appears but I have changed before I had a very stupid outlook on things I used to think I might get caught or this issnt that bad but I grown up alot since that my roleplay is millions time better I make sure its enjoyable for everyone. This situation is down to a issue I had with my group I waste in the right frame of mind to be playing on the server unfortunately I made stupid choice to stay on while I was fuming about the situation. I feel outrage effected my judgement. I should of got of the server to cool off after the situation I feel this 5.3 rule break was very out of character for me even tho my past is bad over last two months I feel my roleplay is million times better I had amazing feed back form some members of the Community. I hold my hands up I was wrong if this every happened again I would 100% go off because I clearly was in right state of mind to provide high grade roleplay or follow the rules I want to apologist  to the community I should of never let my issues spoil your experience Im very sorry.  

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Best regards, Snoozy 

You say you have matured since however you have used this argument in this appeal, this appeal and in this appeal. So the 'I have matured' argument isn't going to help you here. In every single appeal that you made you have claimed you would from now on follow every rule but yet every ban/warning you have are for either clearcut cases or basic rules, and not for complicated situations that turned out wrong. How can I trust you that you will not go onto the server again 'rage' and break a rule again? 

You say you have matured since however you have used this argument in this appeal, this appeal and in this appeal. So the 'I have matured' argument isn't going to help you here. In every single appeal that you made you have claimed you would from now on follow every rule but yet every ban/warning you have are for either clearcut cases or basic rules, and not for complicated situations that turned out wrong. How can I trust you that you will not go onto the server again 'rage' and break a rule again? 
I'm aware what I said in my previous ban appeal but I feel this situation was all down to the events happened that night if I waste in that state of mind I wouldnt of been so snappy about my decision I wasn't in right frame mind to be playing on server as I said if I every felt that's way again i would take a break form server. 

Let's get into the actual ban now. Please quote me the NLR rule, explain why we have this rule on our server and how you broke it. 

Let's get into the actual ban now. Please quote me the NLR rule, explain why we have this rule on our server and how you broke it. 
New life rule 

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

The reason we have the 5.3 is to keep the roleplay clean and realistic this keeps the roleplay high standard for the example if there was a gunfight and someone died it wouldn't make sense if they show up again straight away this rule is in place to provide a realistic feel to situations not following this rule would lead to poor quality roleplay and could spoil your experience and everyone else in the situation. The situation where I broke the rule I crashed my car and died bleed out I then returned to place to store my car then I was handcuffed by admins I they kindly told me what I done wrong. I would like to apologise to the community and admins of the server for letting my mood effect the server, In further if this happens I will sign off the server instantly to avoid stupid decision.

Thanks for reading

Best Regards Snoozy   

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do different if you were able to go back to this specific situation? @SNOOZY
If I was in the situation i would of stay on 1k away form place i died for the 15 mins not breaking NLR or because I was in right frame of mind I would of left the server for the evening and return when I was in right frame of mind. 

Kind Regards Snoozy

I am willing to give you another chance however to this chance there will be a few terms. If you accept the terms you will be unbanned however if you decline the terms you will not. 

1. Any future bans you receive will be a permanent ban. Doesn't matter for what offence this is.
  2. For the duration of 2 months you will not receive any warnings but every offence will be a ban. 
  3. Before rejoining the server you will read through all the server rules again and if you don't understand one you will come to Join for Support to ask for help.
  4. There won't be any excuses of "I was having a bad day/mood". If you have are banned because you have a bad day/bad mood this ban will also be permanent. 
Do you agree to these terms? @SNOOZY

I 100 percent agree with your points I promise not to let you down sir. Thank you for reading my appeal I wont let the community down again.  

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back