What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - INS Aplexity - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rr3n

Your In-game name

d4rr3n

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

INS Aplexity

Date of the incident

24/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was approaching a red zone but did not enter.. I was attempting to land in between 2 red zones then continue my quest on foot but a police chopper shot directly at me with no warning shots so I started to gain altitude but the chopper kept shooting directly at me.. then flew away with no roleplay involved at all.. im furious as I had a lot on me including a large inventory of goods.. I attempted to go to teamspeak but he was there with a group of friends and I was unwilling to have a group discussion regarding the matter between me and him.. there is no need for friends to get involved.. he then went offline after ignoring my request to speak alone with him..

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/gx1TvJtp8is
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Responding on behalf of Aplexity, you have not tried to resolve this situation while waiting in liaison for you refused to attend as show by these screenshots.

In this screenshot you can see Aplexity telling you what room we were waiting in: https://gyazo.com/17088cb482e28e277edc0e00b3b9c6e7

Further in this screenshot you straight up refused to attend the liaison: https://gyazo.com/92c6230d673ee83afec773e84babbcc0

On another note we would like to request a longer video in which it shows you landing at the laundry building and being shot and you then proceeded to fly away, raise your altitude and hover around the zone presumably spotting for you friends in the zone.

I did not say I was waiting in liason… I said I seen him waiting in liason with his friends who didn't need to be there so therefore I refuse to have a group discussion as stated above.. there was already a helcat in the area on my approach from south west.. unfortunately i cant prove I didn't land but if you are accusing me of it u need to back it up.. I have push to record set to save clogging up but if you need to know I was on my own hype going to buy vehicle and had seen some men in my group down so I went to administer blood as you can see I had to gain altitude as police were on case

with all due respect why does he need friends to answer for him.. why have several people in the room.. I wanted to speak to him not his friends, valid enough reason to refuse witch I do not deny.. but what if me an a few friends turned up for that very same chat they would have been kicked out..

@d4rr3n first of the people in liaison were there as they were part of the situation so they could also provide their viewpoint to help resolve the issue. Secondly Aplexity asked me to respond since he currently has a forum restriction. Thirdly you are aware it is usually required as part of RDM report that you supply a full video showing the lead up to the situation usually 5 minutes or longer.

Finally this could easily have been solved in a liaison and any misunderstandings could of been ironed out had you chosen to come down and speak to us about the issue instead of straight up refusing because there was 3 people in the liaison.

• PagChomp
Reactions: Ant
@Jam3ssss with all due respect the issue is between me and him regardless of of who was there or not therefore I would prefer to sort it out with him but hes on restriction so that says alot.. should he need anyone for a second opinion etc that should come after we speak ourselves.. I was unaware of 5 mins running up to the event ill hold my hands up my bad I cant show it but would do in future.. when I sent him message stating there was no need for his friends to be involved and to speak with me without an audience I was ignored and he went offline but yet hes speaking to you about u handling the situation for him.. at the end of the day yeah there is faults on both sides of this situation but having to experience a headache to resolve the matter its simply not for me anyway lad just make sure he thanks u for ur efforts an seems this may not be enough to be acted on I hope u enjoy it here but me im out

One last message from me, I'm sorry you feel that way at the end of the day this is a game and it's never our intention to ruin someones experience on the server and should you wish to resolve this on TS Aplexity will gladly come and talk to you in liaison, I'm sure staff presence can be organised as well if you feel that will bring about a more just outcome.

Posting on behalf of Aplexity  

Ignoring the request to speak to you? im sure the staff dealing with this can see that is a lie.  Also why would warning shots be fired inside a redzone? Spoon and James were already in the redzone firing at you, please upload the full video.

Last edited by a moderator:
pigeon have you read anything.. I did not enter a red zone.. thans for giving me motivation to chase it up.. wont be back to the server if people cant follow simple rules.. also I refused to speak with his friends over him killing me when I didn't enter a red zone.. so everyone can thank pigeon for why im back chasing it up.. if im being accused of something id like proof of it mind.. u cant just say this and that with no proof so show me in a red zone 

Last edited by a moderator:
okey, just going to make a simple comment here, keep this civil. And respect each other. 
If you cant follow this. we will lock this, until staff can make a decision on the report. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back