What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - DJ GRIFFIN - 26/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ GRIFFIN

In-game Name
DJ GRIFFIN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Connor

Reason given for your ban.
Did not read/follow the rules- i respawned twice in kavala and then was later banned for stealing a car and running people over.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally taken out of the game for 15 minutes for being unfamiliar with the rules and then when I reentered the game another admin banned me for taking a police car and hitting people with it.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me as I commited to this server as after hearing about altis life I bought arma 3 and the apex expansion just so I could play it. At the time that I was banned I was very new to the island and was unaware that it was so serious and that there were even rules. I was unfamiliar with the rules and eventhough I did go through most of the them when I was told to there were just so many so I was too lazy to go through all of them and then was banned due to my lack of knowledge of the green zone rule as I broke this rule. I really enjoy playing on this server and now realising the importance of the rules and being a good member of the island I will not break them again if I am unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you got kicked out the server to read the rules and then you come back on to break the rules. It's one of the first rules on the page so how come you missed it? Did you just not read the rules? 

If you were to get unbanned how could we be sure that you won't break the rules again?

Hi kempi, when I read through the rules the first time I very briefly flicked through them in order to just get an idea of what was allowed and not allowed as I kind of new what to expect. I did not however know anything about a green zone and upon being banned I realised the importance of going through, in depth, the rules and have done so. With this I think I am now capable of staying on the island and being a regular law abiding citizen

@Kempi Anderson 

I am on holiday and due to the bad internet I am unable to access the rules but the rules I broke were:

1) the greenzone respawn rule. - I respawned twice in the greenzone consecutively. This rule is kept in the game in order to create realism- (when you kill someone they don't automatically spawn beside you and kill you). It is also in the game to prevent disruption to other players experience. ( If a group of people are on a robbing spree they can't respawn and immediately continue).

2) not allowed to steal cars in greenzone.- this rule is in the game in order to give players an area of peace with the knowledge that not everything they have will be stolen from them. It also creates a sense of realism as not everything is being stolen 24/7.

3) not allowed to use cars as a battering ram. This rule prevents people from ruining other players experience by not letting them get up.

Sorry on the late reply

Have fun on your holiday! 

We do understand that on your holiday you don't have the great internet however I still do have a few questions for you.

If you were able to go back to this specific situation and to the whole day what would you do different? 

Thank you very much! 

If I could go back to the situation I would have taken the time out to familiarize myself fully with the rules when I was asked and then I would have tried to be more careful while playing- acknowledging that my actions do indeed have consequences

Before we unban you Mr DJ Griffin, since you have stated that you would take time out and familiarize yourself fully with the rules I'd like you to go through our rules and pick out what you think might be the most important rules to you and paste them here. 

Hi Qrow, as I am still on holiday I cannot see or paste rules.

However from memory I think that the most important rules are(except for the rules about real threats that need to be taken to the authorities as I think they speak for themselves)

1) the greenzone rules- you are not allowed to kill/rob players 

Gun must always be holstered

Must not respawn multiple times in a greenzone in 15 minutes 

2) the new life rules 

3) using the chats appropriately (not using ooc to send information on players etc.)

As you were a relatively new player and got warned/banned within a very short time period I'm going to be giving you another chance. However I do want you to know that in the future we might not be this lenient! Also before joining the server again you will need to read through all the rules again before even connecting! If you have a question about a rule you can come to teamspeak and ask for some help! 

Welcome back!

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back