What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

PCC - SGT Reiss [7588]

Nalurah

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): SGT Reiss [7588] @ReissMate

Time and date of incident: 26/06/2019 15:00/17:30

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

I was driving around on the main road near the airport when I noticed cops speeding by without lights and sirens. I decided to turn around and investigate. The cops turned around as well and pulled me over demanding cake, this was SGT Reiss and PC Auxen. I offered to bake them cake in the shape of a speeding ticket as they drove too fast.

Unfortunately they then got distracted by the gun on my back. They asked why I am carrying it as I never use it. I said that this is true but it's an accessory as those are important to women. They seemed intimidated by the size of the accessory (really it's not the size that matters...) so to oblige them I placed it in my vehicle, tarnishing my fabulous look which was completed by the gun because I didn't want to make them insecure.

After a friendly conversation and a bit of banter I noticed one of the cops lockpicking my car and then hear that SGT Reiss has stolen my accessory. I was horrified by his crime against fashion! When confronting him he drove off together with his accomplice PC Auxen.

When confronting him later at NPAS demanding the return of my accessory or a replacement he instead decides to spoil Toy Story 4 for me. It broke my heart. (The spoiling and the ending!)

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: Giving SGT Reiss a makeover with a glittery pink dress, high heels and lovely accessories and make him walk the streets of Kavala so he can feel like a woman for a little while.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

71AnVx5hs+L.jpg

He spoiled Toy Story? How could you, Reiss?!

Dear @Nalurah

The Fabulous Fashion Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against PS Reiss, collar number [7588]. We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Fabulous Chief Fashion Constable Gurlanin

I wish I could give more reactions, you deserve all the hearts too! ❤️❤️❤️

Back