What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

News journalist pas

You can use it to buy AAN news vehicle, the Journalist clothing, press vest and helmet. 

It does not give any benefits (monetary gain wise) althourgh you can get into pretty interesting RP situations.

You can use it to buy AAN news vehicle, the Journalist clothing, press vest and helmet. 

It does not give any benefits (monetary gain wise) althourgh you can get into pretty interesting RP situations.
will this allow me to goto active shootouts and the police wont ask me to leave?

will this allow me to goto active shootouts and the police wont ask me to leave?
You can go to shootouts just not partake, the police may ask you to leave for your own saftey. What you do from there is up to you, you can comply and leave reporting news from a distance, or you can stick around but bare in mind, the police may arrest you if you don't roleplay out of it well enough. 

[SIZE=medium](9.4.1) AAN members must be wearing the uniform while they are performing AAN duties.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](9.4.2) AAN members are not allowed to perform any illegal activities when they are in uniform. It is a purely role play activity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](9.4.3) AAN Members are exempt from rule 3.4 when on duty.[/SIZE]
These are the rules for the licence. Roleplay everything.

You can go to shootouts just not partake, the police may ask you to leave for your own saftey. What you do from there is up to you, you can comply and leave reporting news from a distance, or you can stick around but bare in mind, the police may arrest you if you don't roleplay out of it well enough. 

These are the rules for the licence. Roleplay everything.
is rule 3.4 the ooc chat one or am i mistaken?

is rule 3.4 the ooc chat one or am i mistaken?
(3.4) Side (OOC) chat roleplay is forbidden. You must not use side chat to broadcast events that you observe (for example, you may not broadcast "X are going to rob the bank". The exception is advertising your in game business.

(3.4) Side (OOC) chat roleplay is forbidden. You must not use side chat to broadcast events that you observe (for example, you may not broadcast "X are going to rob the bank". The exception is advertising your in game business.
oh ok thank you very much you have been really helpful

Back