What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Razer headphones

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
Greetings.

My Razer Kraken Pro V2 are kinda broken now so Razer has kindly offered me a 90$ voucher to spend on their site so that's why I'm only considering Razer products.

As the model that I currently have seems to be out of stock, I'm currently undecided between these two:

Of course, feel free to recommend any other product, I just don't wanna spend more than 20$ tho (so max price would be 110$). 

Thanks in advance yall

Ive bought razer a couple of times it only lasted me a year each tried various kraken editions and they were all crap , like jeagarn said get the money back and find a different product razer isnt good in making headsets that last

I use the TE for almost a Year now, never broke, dont have any issues, I dont understand why people have problems with Razer Head sets, My oldest ones lasted 3 years and they arent even scratched and work perfectly. I reco you the TE its pretty sweet and has nice DIXEL Audio

Am yeah idk ive bought myself a pair of Astro A40 TR after my razer broke down ive had it for a year and a half and it still works perfectly no issues whatsoever its a bit more expensive than your price range tho.

Back