What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

2017 Plate Poseidon SUV

zaF

I'm not 100% certain, but I think this is quite a rare vehicle.

One of my UNMC SUV's was re skinned to a Poseidon SUV when they replaced us on the server, and as far as I'm aware this will be the only 17 plate Poseidon SUV as they were not able to be purchased in 2017.

If I'm wrong about this then this will be worthless. But if i'm correct and you are interested please see the images below.

3B72DB2E51135B04F8237D8C8F1454659E0A5368

FE3BFEBF9D49DEEE6F0D78997F2B3E3F40B7AFEF

9E562CA7EB406C7AB8C5238C820A1A84CE747253

84F9E9661E08D0FBD4B3632C2ECAFD9730C8A9BF

I'm interested to see what people will offer, if the bidding gets high enough then I will sell. If it doesn't get to the target I have in mind I will keep it 🙂

Please do inform me if it is worthless, I've been away for a while so I'm not totally sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 17 plate Poseidon Sports hatchback. I'm keeping mine as a showcase vehicle as it's clearly a rare skin and reg plate combo.

Tell you what, drop it off at the south checkpoint and we won't have you drowned for stealing our stuff 😄

Also I think if somebody tries to steal that it'll go into their Poseidon garage, so you won't really be able to sell it to anyone, best to just keep it as a nice trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, anyone got any idea if it will be able to be stolen or not? Didn't think of that.

Hm, anyone got any idea if it will be able to be stolen or not? Didn't think of that.
pretty sure if someone steals it they can make it their own vehicle by going to chop shop x

pretty sure if someone steals it they can make it their own vehicle by going to chop shop x
Yeah I think it should work, obviously if not then I can refund. See what people offer I guess.

Some Poseidon vehicles go to poseidon garage when they are chop shop stolen apart from some special ones.

Back