What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Fleskasaus - 29/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleskasaus

In-game Name
PVT Nils Halvorsen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/03/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MaddassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.
5.1 New life rule

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I did put in an appeal that was a couple of days ago. For some weird reason I did not get an notification.

As far as i remember, I was killed in the city Kavala in a shooting. My qullin was at a gas station and I had drugs in there. Before this i was caught by the police and got a big ass fine aswell as i lost my truck. I did not have alot of money and I just wanted my qullin so I could go and sell it and make some money. I went over there and repaired my qullin. This is why I was banned because i returned to the city Kavala. There i already broke the 1km zone that I am not allowed to return in before the NLR timer is out. I also remembered where my qullin was. That is also against the rules. So overall i broke the NLR rule.

Why should we unban you ?
Well what can I say? It is pretty much the same reason as always. All I want is to play on this server, you can not compare other rp servers to this one. I dont care what you do, you could delete all my money and all my belongings. Trust me when I say that I have learned my lesson and that I would never brake a rule on purpose. And if I ever get seen breaking a rule again. You could just ban me straight away and I would not waste your time in putting in another ban appeal. I was banned 7 hours after I got unbanned, it was probably a new record. I dont know how to explain myself other then it was stupid and that breaking a rule like that would result in a ban. If there is any way that I could show you that something like this would never happen again, please show me how. After my first ban I read through the rules but as seen not good enough. This time I have read through the rules 4 - 5 times and im really trying to learn from what I have done and what to not do so I end up probably never playing on this server again. And as my "poor attitude" towords the staff. He asked me what rule i broke and I said the NLR rule. He continued questioning me and he asked how far away do you have to be from you died. I said 2 km or something. I knew that I was not allowed to know the location of my qullin, and I told him that. After this he said to me "since you have no idea what the NLR rule is". I then interupted him and said "Do you really mean that, seriously?" He then ment that I rasied my voice (I only raised it a bit, never screamed or anything like that" Otherwise through the whole conversation I was calm and reasonable.
If there is any questions, I would try to answer them the best way I could.

Im just going to answer the question you have sent I my last appeal.

I see that if im losing my stuff it is not worth risking a ban for it, and then for sure not being able to play on this server again. I was at the time playing by myself but recently I got people to play with (from a milsim group im in) It makes me want to play even more and I would not brake the rule for a silly think like that. I dont know how to ensure you but I would not do it again. And if i do ever brake a rule which i would never do on purpose. I not even going to bother to appeal, I at this time I should have read through the rules so many times that i should know them

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So last time you got unbanned it took you less then 7 hours to break another server rule to give yourself an advantage. 
You claim that you now see that it's not worth risking a ban to save your stuff but it shouldn't take 2 rule breaks to understand that. How many more warnings / ban do you need to fully understand all the rules if you got 2 in such a short time on the server? 

Well I would not need another ban to see that breaking rules in my favor would be shitty and dumb. And yeah as I said, it is not worth it to get banned, and there is no way that im getting unbanned for the third time for something stupid like saving some items that can be farmed back. When i first appeled i was told to wait some months before applying, I waited those months. I put in alot of time writing this appeal. If you ask me then that means something. All I want is a new chance.

How can you ensure me that you simply won't go back on and break a rule again just after being unbanned? What has changed? 

@Fleskasaus

Well what has changed is that im sitting here applying for a ban for a stupid reason like getting my qullin. Well what has changed is that I really dont want to get banned from this rp server, trust me when you have been banned two times, and i hopefully will get unbanned now. There is no way that im getting unbanned for the third time for breaking a rule to my advantage. If there is any other way that I can ensure you, please tell me.

Now to break so many rules in such a long time raises a red flag to me however if you were to be unbanned there would be some terms

1. Any ban you would receive within the next 6 months of your appeal will be a permanent ban and dealt with accordingly
2. Any ban related to you trying to save your gear / valuables etc will be a permanent ban

Would you agree to these terms?

As you agreed to the terms I will be giving you another chance. Do not let me down.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back