What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Raptor Poseidon - RDM (For Staff Leads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Your In-game name

Simon Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Raptor Poseidon

Date of the incident

30/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

At the border, where I had been lockpicking a hummingbird. Man in a wetsuit comes along and small talk ensues, finds out he is poseidon and due to how I generally am treated when caught doing crimes by them I decide to leave. Once out of shot I turn around and drive through the village above the checkpoint at which point I get ripped out by Raptor(intentionally)

In liason he later states that initiating on a vehicle immediately gives him the rights to rip a player out, and if he is willing to stick by that then he can confirm that on this thread, else this can be ignored.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/pHdAGVY35Cg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So,

We turn up and see you lock picking a heli just outside of the checkpoint and try to get you to own up to it but you become rather fixated on my uniform while completely ignoring my requests all while being completely surrounded by Cartel members. You then hop into a vehicle and drive off and clearly hear my initiation on your vehicle. A large number of people then open fire on yourself and all aim for tires and do not kill you.

In your footage you then say 'They have just shot at me so I want to shoot them' while turning around, trying to make a sneaky approach to the checkpoint. Having already initiated on your vehicle which in turn puts the occupants at risk, if you choose to drive of you have put your life in your hand, I then shoot you out of the hatchback as you drive back towards me.

You clearly heard the initiation, you clearly wanted to leave as fast as possible so ignored my questions to you are the start, you drove off and took your life into your own hands, you then wanted to come back to kill us after we shot at you and you were killed before you could do so.

For the record I personally have no footage of this interaction however the provided evidence shows exactly what is required.
Unless requested by staff I will not be commenting further.

Regards,
Raptor

Since this is a report against a STAFF TEAM member the LEADS will deal with this one.

In your footage you then say 'They have just shot at me so I want to shoot them' while turning around, trying to make a sneaky approach to the checkpoint. Having already initiated on your vehicle which in turn puts the occupants at risk, if you choose to drive of you have put your life in your hand, I then shoot you out of the hatchback as you drive back towards me.
Yes I initially wanted to shoot back, however that opinion may have changed depending on what I witnessed on my return to the border. I never pulled a weapon, I never said anything, I simply drove by. My opinion may have changed and nothing was set in stone. As for the reason of you ripping me out I struggle to understand. Something similar would be like shooting a trucks tires, getting bored, so instead just ripping the occupant out.

You clearly heard the initiation, you clearly wanted to leave as fast as possible so ignored my questions to you are the start, you drove off and took your life into your own hands, you then wanted to come back to kill us after we shot at you and you were killed before you could do so.
I am aware I took my life into my own hands as I drove off, but the normal situation for that would be ricochet or accidentally ripping someone out as they get far away, not intentionally shooting someone out when travelling at an exceptionally slow speed towards you in a straight line

I then shoot you out of the hatchback as you drive back towards me.
Is this wording also your confirmation of you shooting me out intentionally?

Apologies about the delay.

The first rulebreak in this video is a result of Poseidon members shooting off the back of the last syllable of compliance being issued, giving absolutely no time to comply, it should also be noted that the direction of these shots tracers showed that the shots were fired at the upper section of the vehicle, this implies they were trying to hit the driver from the offset, despite the tyres being the clearly indicated target, though due to the acceleration of the vehicle this could be accounted for, as it gets increasingly further away. Unfortunately we can only guess at the shooters so without names and concrete proof we shall move onto the section of the video that you (Simon Ross) took issue with.

As your vehicle decelerated to speeds of sub 60km/h as you entered the cul-de-sac the Poseidon members that were stationary in front of you opened fire on your vehicle windscreen, denoted by the sound of smashing glass and the resting position of the firearms. Under the same circumstances the results of these actions in the initial phase or while pursuing this would have most likely resulted in a ban, however you had ample opportunity to leave the area unscathed and yet decided to return as in your own words "Nah they just shot at me, so I'm going to shoot them" from your own video. An act which would have most likely resulted in your death as you were clearly outnumbered. There are two schools of thought onto why you would have returned after having been already shot at:

1. You were returning to shoot at the Poseidon members that had shot at you (Something you'd made clear in the video)
2. You were doing it to troll Poseidon 

Poseidon on the ground would have had no way to know which of these two options it was however but the above detailed action is being considered a mitigating factor, not on whether or not it was okay (It wasn't), but on the level of punishment given out.

As a staff member Raptor should be clear on what is expected when you give clear indication that you are going to shoot the tyres, given the video evidence it is clear to me that no effort to shoot the tyres was made (see above) as such a warning will be placed on his record as a player and further internal action will be discussed among the staff leads.

Action Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back