What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Onset the roleplay game thats not a scam!

Whongcheng

yes here it is! Onset, this is a game where you can create a roleplay server on, it kinda works like arma 3, as wel this game is not like all those other fake new roleplay games... soo what you guys think? let me know, (they gife some keys away for good comunities soo they can start making there servers for roleplay)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not even remotely convinced. How much did they pay you to shill this here? 😉 

Because of past experiences with these trailers (Identity) I would rather play it safe and wait till the actual release before I get myself on the hype train, somehow they all tend to flop.

Because of past experiences with these trailers (Identity) I would rather play it safe and wait till the actual release before I get myself on the hype train, somehow they all tend to flop.
i 100% agree but atleast this game is not making fake prommises like those other and they are showing what already is working,, my feelings say that this one will be alright it doest look 100% perfect but atleast they can make it come true.

I have very little confidence for these Roleplay games. Identity is an absolute sham, and this looks like a less hyped copy of it. I said from the start that Identity would be a flop but really wanted to be proved wrong, sadly I haven't 😞

There's also another Identity clone called RAW doing the rounds. Kickstarter project which they say the game will be released by the end of the year. Yep, that's not happening 

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to be involved with Onset, what I will say is that the game is being privately funded. No kickstarted, no gofundme, none of that. Funded by its creator (Talos) and worked on by Talos and a selection of contractors. Of course this is no guarantee that it's going to end up being released but at least this way, there's no risk!

I happen to be involved with Onset, what I will say is that the game is being privately funded. No kickstarted, no gofundme, none of that. Funded by its creator (Talos) and worked on by Talos and a selection of contractors. Of course this is no guarantee that it's going to end up being released but at least this way, there's no risk!
Indeed the thing thats got me intreset is that they keep it real!! No fake stuff what you see is what you get👍🏼 I cant say that from all other roleplay games.

Back