What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Disabling a vehicle

Cristi

Why would you need a Jeep in order to disable a vehicle when you have @17ambi?​

yuFTO5r.jpg

Well at least we now all know that using an exploit to end up like this and then use it would be a fast lane ticket to your departure.

Just wanted to have this said.
Pretty sure you can’t actually shoot when in this position, and when you get into a vehicle you can sometimes end up like this depending on what you were doing before hand. May or may not have been accidentally, but don’t jump to the conclusion it was intentional.   

Well at least we now all know that using an exploit to end up like this and then use it would be a fast lane ticket to your departure.

There is sort of RP, there is a sunroof which is operable 

It was a visual bug only for me, I asked them if they could of seen him like that and both said no, on ambi`s screen he was normally in the car. 0

It was a visual bug only for me, I asked them if they could of seen him like that and both said no, on ambi`s screen he was normally in the car. 0
I wasnt blaming anyone all i was saying was that intentionally abusing the f1 menu is exploiting 

Pretty sure you can’t actually shoot when in this position, and when you get into a vehicle you can sometimes end up like this depending on what you were doing before hand. May or may not have been accidentally, but don’t jump to the conclusion it was intentional.   
Nor did i ever suggest this was intentional or that i was going to take any action like said above all i was saying us that intentionally abusing the f1 menu is exploiting.

I just wanted to have that said as the topic is called disabling a vehicle.

I wasnt blaming anyone all i was saying was that intentionally abusing the f1 menu is exploiting 

Nor did i ever suggest this was intentional or that i was going to take any action like said above all i was saying us that intentionally abusing the f1 menu is exploiting.

I just wanted to have that said as the topic is called disabling a vehicle.
u lov u my dutch man'

oh yes. definetly. one small thing - on my screen i was inside the vehicle with the normal position and i got video to prove it

didnt touch the "f1" menu (also isnt it the 1 menu not f1?) . i only did it when cristi told me he is seeing me like that in hopes that this wouldnt be able to make it worse. i tried doing pushups but on my screen i was still sitting in the car and on his screen i still had my weap like that. thought that id return back to normal

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you need a Jeep in order to disable a vehicle when you have @17ambi?​

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Back