What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Charles Vane - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Daniel Snow

Your In-game name

SI Daniel Snow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Charles Vane

Date of the incident

30/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my team was responding to a gas station robbery in poseidon lands we went to land we seen poseidon there and they could handle it so we decide to leave. as we was leaving the lands a poseidon chopper starts to shoot at us killing everyone in the prowler but me. i went to talk to Charles Vane but was told in short (we did nothing wrong im leaving) the other members hung around to chat about it and try and get it sorted all we wanted was a apology because it just seemed he was out to kill cops.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d191dc7e8c820ef9a/sfsfsf
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Before we even get into anything else, would you like to upload the video atleast 3 mins prior so that everyone can see the ATC announcement that was sent to you. After speaking in liaison i thought we all understood that this is why your heli was fired upon. 

https://gyazo.com/164b511a7d85b2c96498f29c45f4bf72        (Time of ATC)

https://plays.tv/video/5d1916fe9621b01dd9/huhuh                    (Their video)

4 in-game minutes from ATC til shots, 1minute = 8 seconds. (total of 32 seconds from ATC). They were requested to fly out of our lands (north-west), they were travelling south-east, the complete opposite direction. They claim Prowler crew dying is RDM, Taru pilot flew into Poseidon lands despite ATC putting the slingloaded crew at risk.

Slingloaded crew just like everyone else was a risk you were willing to take by not flying away, were shooting from moving benches against a moving taru. Then we were shot back so i guess from that point forward its fair game. 

32 seconds is plenty of time for you to change course to leave lands. You didnt. 

So let me get this right,

• You dont see the ATC which is the whole reason why this started..
  • You are not the person that i "RDM'd...
The person that i did accidentally shoot "Rambo", spoke to me after the situation and said he understood and didnt seem to have an issue.

BUT

You report me?

Seems a bit wierd that.

Ahh okay, so it is a personal issue you have with me. Thanks for making that clear.

Had to be considering i only killed one person and that was not you, it was by accident and that person understood that. 

Your reporting me for RDM and i never even killed you...

Ill leave this for staff. 

Cheers

First like everyone else with a RDM report you NEED AT LEAST 3 min before you encounter with poseidon !

Also we need video of the people in the heli so we can see how much time poseidon gave you guys to leave the area.

I think your NPAS trained pilot has done you all an injustice. 

He failed to mention the ATC which you clearly would not have seen as your in a prowler, putting you all at risk. However you knew this from the chat we had after but have still put this up

Is there any evidence when the ATC was sent ? And what was written in it ?

https://gyazo.com/164b511a7d85b2c96498f29c45f4bf72        (Time of ATC)

https://plays.tv/video/5d1916fe9621b01dd9/huhuh                    (Their video)

4 in-game minutes from ATC til shots, 1minute = 8 seconds. (total of 32 seconds from ATC). They were requested to fly out of our lands (north-west), they were travelling south-east, the complete opposite direction. They claim Prowler crew dying is RDM, Taru pilot flew into Poseidon lands despite ATC putting the slingloaded crew at risk.

Slingloaded crew just like everyone else was a risk you were willing to take by not flying away, were shooting from moving benches against a moving taru. Then we were shot back so i guess from that point forward its fair game. 

32 seconds is plenty of time for you to change course to leave lands. You didnt. 

If u watch the vid u can see us turning west then the prowler bounces around so we lvl out and start turning west again also north west is out of poseidon lands we didnt really want to stop and turn as we was getting shot at and didnt want to hang around the gas station as poseidon where there with rebels and the chopper is loud so not to disturb RP 

From what i understand this has already been resolved by Rambo and Charles on ts.

Looking for when ATC was sendt and what the Taro pilot did he should have turn and not continue into poseidon and has for Charles he should have waited a little bit more time before he open fire.

Since no evidence have been provided by the police taru pilot and only Charles as provided the ATC im gonna reject this report as it has been resolved by the to players.

Report Rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back