What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - BenBr - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

David Gaming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BenBr

Date of the incident

30/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I stole axmir truck from the diamond processing but he had a friend in a white off road nearby so both start chasing me. Because me truck had a full tank a fuel and the off road didn't I was confident that I can get away, this was confirmed on TS by axmir.
I called them both on TS to solve this, but only axmir came and he was not the driver. Also axmir said that his friend lagged and that caused the crashed, but upon reviewing my video this didn't looked like a lag crash so I asked them for their POV, after winch the ignored all communication on this matter.
Axmir also said that BenBr can't save the recording until he exited the game, well at the time I'm posting this both of them are offline.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ycxD6K9eg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi David,

I also stated on ts: that u missed out in this report that i would compensate you for the accident that occurred, but upon saying this u didn't reply, i joined again to the same ts room to  speak about any more issues and u wasn't there, after you messaged me in game. 

I told u that my friend lagged out and you said it is fine when i was in the room, but now you want to report him for that, upon viewing the recording for myself you can see clearly that he lagged due to not responding to the Hemmt's response in the overtaking resulting in a crash.

Ill tell him to come on the website and reply to this but i don't understand that when u said it was fine and didn't want any compensation for the accident and now you are placing a report against it,

this all could have been resolved when speaking to me in Ts and not have got to this stage.

Your Sincerely Axmir

Hi David,

I do not see why this is an issue and why I have been reported, you did not initiate any form of quality role-play or infact any role-play at all for that matter. Me and Axmir had a total of 600k in gear between the two of us and lost it in the accident we have not issued any form of compensation. When I lagged you did not move the vehicle in any countermeasure in order to prevent the crash.

The only thing confirmed by Axmir was that the HEMMT has more fuel than a pickup however this does not guarantee that you could have got away as we were both armed and in a faster vehicle, we also had 2 full jerry cans in the truck so you had no chance of getting away, therefore why on earth would I purposefully crash into you lose all of our gear and the diamonds in his truck. Aswell we have proof of you stealing Axmirs HEMMT Truck and driving it into a green zone to avoid death after initiation.

If this needs to carry on any further Axmir can provide a screenshot of David Gaming taking the HEMMT into a greenzone straight after initation.

Yours Sincerely BenBr

@BenBr Before dealing with this I wanted to ask for a recording from your side, either your own recording or your friend’s. 

There is no need for him to engage in high quality RP when lockpicking and stealing a vehicle. The whole purpose is to be stealthy and avoid getting seen when you steal a vehicle.

Secondly, if you have video evidence that David Gaming broke a server rule then I would like to see that. Unedited video proof. A screenshot is insufficient.

Do you have a recording of the crash?

The issue with the GZ was resolved with axmir on ts when it happen so it is no point in bring it up.

About axmir telling me that he'll compensate me I never heard him said that, also I was in TS in the same channel until 00:00 or something like that.

Also, the last message that I sent you or 2nd to last, I think it was something like "Can you come back on TS? I don't consider this issue resolved".

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
i have no recording of him breaking only a screenshot in GZ, it has been resolved between me and david

also i stated it in ts that i would compensate you, u didnt respond to me saying maybe u where afk ?

Cheers Axmir

@DavidGaming It would appear as if @Axmir16__ is open to resolve this with compensation, however, he is not the person you are reporting so Im unsure how you want this to pan out.

My recommendation to all 3 of you is to sort it out on TS together. Feel free to come to "Join For Support" and a member of staff will happily liase between you if needed.

Let us know please how you want to proceed David.

I'll like to see theirs POV, because I still think it was intentional. If it is not available I'll let it up to a staff member to decide.

As for compensation, is not required.

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
@BenBr I have previously asked for a recording from your point of view. Please submit this or we will have to deal with based on the evidence we have available.

@MadassRubberduck  I have no recording of this situation, but I am willing to compensate David Gaming despite the fact this was obviously unintentional, I can also join TS to discuss whatever needs discussing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back