What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - EliteDerpy - 02/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDerpy

In-game Name
Wing Wong

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Raptor

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I lied about my age on my Poseidon application.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I would not lie on my application again and I am sorry for what I did, and I would like to be unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The staff member issuing the ban wasn't under the impression that you were really sorry for lying but that you were more sorry for being caught and admitted in the hope that the ban would be revoked. Is this true or are you truly sorry for lying? 

The staff member issuing the ban wasn't under the impression that you were really sorry for lying but that you were more sorry for being caught and admitted in the hope that the ban would be revoked. Is this true or are you truly sorry for lying? 
Yes I am truly sorry for lying and I would not do it again ever, and sorry for not replying last time I did not see the notification.

Well, we trust people that play here. to follow the rules, And when a staff member ask them something we expect the truth. 
Now when a staffmember comes to you qeustioning your age. they dont have a suspicion, they have actual proof. 
But now you lied once to us, to get out of a ban. Who says you will simply lie to us again... 
What have you learned from this situation? 

Well, we trust people that play here. to follow the rules, And when a staff member ask them something we expect the truth. 
Now when a staffmember comes to you qeustioning your age. they dont have a suspicion, they have actual proof. 
But now you lied once to us, to get out of a ban. Who says you will simply lie to us again... 
What have you learned from this situation? 
Not to lie, and tell the truth straight away. And not to lie on any other applications. And I will not lie again, I just didn't know they could find out so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 liner response is not telling me much. ANd even in that one line you tell me 3 times the same thing. 
Do you understand why we have a age restriction on whitelisted factions? 
Also go find me the rule you broke, And explain to me this in your own words. keep in mind the more detail the better. 

1 liner response is not telling me much. ANd even in that one line you tell me 3 times the same thing. 
Do you understand why we have a age restriction on whitelisted factions? 
Also go find me the rule you broke, And explain to me this in your own words. keep in mind the more detail the better. 
It means not to lie on your application about your again, for example me saying I am 16 when I am 14, and you can be banned like I was And yes I understand why you have age restrictions on whitelisted factions, so immature people do not get into the factions and abuse And the rule I broke is 1.9 under adult community.

There is breaking the rule in the heat of the moment, then there is knowingly lying to us with premeditated intention.

How can we trust you when you are lying to us so much given your history?

There is breaking the rule in the heat of the moment, then there is knowingly lying to us with premeditated intention.

How can we trust you when you are lying to us so much given your history?
Because I have friends on the server that I would like to play with, and I just wanted to be posidon and if I do get back on the server I promise that I would never lie again, I mean that to the bottom of my heart because I like the server, and I have been playing on it for 6 months.

Any what do you think of your behaviour when trying to get help in TS and discord?

Is this indicative of how you act when things dont go your way?

Any what do you think of your behaviour when trying to get help in TS and discord?

Is this indicative of how you act when things dont go your way?
My behaviour when I was trying to get help in TS and discord was not very good and I am very sorry for me pinging admins on the discord and not being in the ts3 help room for long, I would never do it again.

i have really a issue, that you think you can get out of every situation by lying. 
Now i want a fully detailed And truthfull explanation, Why you tried to lie to us. 
Also What you thought would happen if we found out. 

i have really a issue, that you think you can get out of every situation by lying. 
Now i want a fully detailed And truthfull explanation, Why you tried to lie to us. 
Also What you thought would happen if we found out. 
I lied to you because I wanted to be Poseidon and I have been playing on the server for a long time, and really respected the Poseidon and I wanted to join them, so I made a application thinking that I would get into the Poseidon and I forgot about my application for a garrys mod server that I put in at the start of the year, and I did not think that they could find that application but apparently you guys have some sort of thing to find stuff like that, and I am sorry for lying on my application from the bottom of my heart.

So since you have admitted to knowingly lie to us, thinking we wouldnt find out, what is stopping you lying to us in the future if you think we wont find out? The trust has been lost.

So since you have admitted to knowingly lie to us, thinking we wouldnt find out, what is stopping you lying to us in the future if you think we wont find out? The trust has been lost.
What is stopping from me from lying in the future is I really like this server and I have friends on the server that I like to play with, and I know that I have said this multiple times but I do really like this server.

Alright ive looked into everything and made the decission to give you a other chance. 
However, if we find out you try to lie your way out of something, Your chances are gone here. 

UNBANNED 17/07/2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back