What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Un-banAppeal_Darragh - 02/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
darragh

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bigdortlad/

The date of your ban.
23/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Xkan

Reason given for your ban.
(BattleEye: Admin Kick (Form Report, 2.1 - By Xkan

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for not following the rules when I was mugged buying gear, the players who were mugging me were in complete accordance with the rules. I then decided to break the rules by ramming their helicopter that ended up killing all but one member of their squad. This ended up setting the players back as they lost all the gear in the explosion, this also caused those players to form compensation reports hindering their gametime & their RP session. I was in complete violation of the set rules we are to follow at all times in the server and I deserved the Ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I played your server because I liked the rules and the structure all the players follow, it makes for a more professional and enjoyable experience. I never act out of character and do things like this, I was just so frustrated and at the moment I wasn't thinking correctly. I apologize for hindering players experience and over time I have learned that my actions were completely out of order. I would like to be unbanned and come back to playing within the rules of the RP that I really enjoy. Also, it would give me a chance to apologize to the players who were affected by my actions on the server that day. Thanks for hearing me out

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Okey, first thing go to the rulespage and copy and paste the rule you broke. Then explain why we have this rule in place. 
Then secondly why did you wait so long to appeal? 

Rule broken (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Why is this in place: This rule is in place to stop the unfair killing of players in the session, it is also there to keep the RP enjoyable and as realistic as possible. I agree with this rule as when you’re in a server without these rules it is barely/Not playable.

Why it took me so long: I played and enjoyed playing on this server and really enjoyed the high-quality RP I experienced. That day that I had clear disregard for the rules and broke the VDM rule was seriously out of character for me. I knew that I had done wrong the minute I logged off the server and calmed down, I really don’t know what came over me. I just thought that I would give myself a long break and just think about the fact that I messed up in the only server I like playing in. I am sorry for what I have done and have took full responsibly for my actions over the long period i have been away.

I never act out of character and do things like this, I was just so frustrated and at the moment I wasn't thinking correctly.
Now if you NEVER act like that how come that you did? 

It's easy to say that you done something and it was a one time mistake but why should we believe that it was?

I acted out of character and broke the VDM rule because i simply wasn’t thinking, As time has went on I have became older and wiser. I choose to appeal because i completely understand that i broke the rules and i wanted to right what i have done, by letting me back onto the server i can prove myself & that I have changed for good. 

It was the main reason i left it so long before appealing back as i wanted to give myself a break from the server for breaking the rules. 

So if you get robbed to the point where you have lost everything, how will you act (in and out of RP).

If i get robbed and end up loosing all my gear i’ll play by the rules and RP it carefully so that i don’t end up killed. Yeah sure i’ll be frustrated IRL but it’s part of the game and it happens to everyone at some point, This time around i won’t vent my frustrations by breaking rules & messing up the experience for other players

You broke a server rule, And recieved punishment for it. Now every person mess up sometimes. 
Now its up to you to show us. what you can bring here, And most important you follow the rules. 
Now before logging on i recomend to read the rules again. And mostly enjoy the game. 
You cant always win, Sometimes you lose. 

unbanned. 10-07-2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back