What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - TheBossa - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

David Gaming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TheBossa

Date of the incident

03/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I landed at Diamond Shop after seeing a police car there, I wanted to see what was going on. The police tells me that somebody got robbed, but from what I could tell by the situation and the cops behaviour, there wasn't any active gunfight.
I run back towards my Orca when from a house I hear a guy speaking so I go back and tell the police that is somebody watching them. After a few seconds I start going back to my Orca with the intention to leave, that's when TheBossa came around from behind the diamond shop and said "Hands up", I barely had time to notice him, but I was planning on stopping and putting my hands up, but got shoot way to fast. I don't think the time to respond was enough so I consider this as being RDM or at least Low Quality RP.

I also called TheBossa in TS using the OOC and he asked for the IP of the server, I told him that it is the official TS for roleplay.co.uk and he can join trough the website, but he never showed up and shortly after force re-spawning he and his friends disconnected.

Edit: Before I logged out I checked again and he was back in game, so I called him again on TS and we had a talk in liasion with an admin present as well. He offered to compansate but since I got revived there was need.

I also let him know that the issue is not resolved since he didn't saw any problem with this.

PS. Sorry to not update this information sooner.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxBpW39N3Y&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: M
Thank you @DavidGaming for bring this to our attention. That kind of behavior with absolutely no time to comply is indeed unacceptable.

@TheBossa Seeing as you have no prior warnings I am tempted to give you the chance to come to liason with DavidGaming and resolve it between the two of you. If you fail to reply to this message within the next 24 hours we will have to deal with the report as is which will result in a ban for 1.2 RDM which this comes under. 

Since @TheBossa has failed to show interest we will carry on the with report. 

We do not accept anyone showing this kind of behavior. You need to provide sufficient time for the person to comply with your orders. This did not happen in this case hence why I will be issuing a ban for 2.2 RDM (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back