What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I've only been playing ARAC since I started so...

SR ARAC Mississippi

I have promoted myself to Senior ARAC. You are all welcome.

I require an ARAC Huron, ARAC smoke grenades, ARAC Titans, and ARAC spike strips.

But for real though, when I patrol the MSR.. I come across certain vehicles that I just can't load on the tow truck. Last instance was a red SUV. Am I bugged? Are SUV too heavy?

p.s.
ARAC heliskin would be pretty cool.

Did you line the tow truck just 1 meter away from the SUV and straight?

Hello fellow ARAC'ers! - Just getting back into the server recently after a good break - its great to see fellow enthusiasts for the support roles!

I'd love to see more ARAC content as well as i'm always looking to do casual patrols for days where I'd like a play session to be more RP and less at risk for random combat.

• Definitely support the no-scrap for ARAC vehicles but maybe still allow them to be stolen?
  • Think its ok for ARAC to use pistols - its really up to you if you want to pull it out to provoke additional violent RP from a would-be robber or troublesome client. Obviously the overall intention of our role is to be helpful and we're doing this at our own personal cost/risk so people should for the most part give ARAC some courtesy. (not to mention we can't really START a violent RP situation with someone by taking any kind of initial illegal action)
  • Yes on the flares/signs! we need to create a scene of awareness for people flying by potentially destroying property/loot needlessly
  • Updated website info on ARAC (and a few other things) - a bunch of things have been updated since i've been back and not much has been put on the actual guide sections to quick reference.

Back