What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Stefioti12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefioti12

In-game Name

Stefioti12

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109399-un-ban-appeal-stefioti12-210818-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-630471
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for NLR ( New Life Rule ). I did not read the server's rules back then. I am very ashamed by my last unban appeals and my actions, as time passed I realized my stupidity in writing those appeals and breaking important rules. I have been trying to reform myself for the past year and I think I succeeded.

Because of my recklessness back then, I didn't even understand the reason I got banned so I didn't even know the sit. Thanks to staff member Aiden for researching my case in the last appeal:

"To outline the situation I have noted down, you allegedly RDM'd members of the UNMC, they then killed you near Kavala garage, you respawned back in Kavala"

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been trying to find a good server to play on for the last years, but it seams yours is the best I can find and that is the reason I'm writing this appeal.

Why do you want to return ?

I had not realized the stupidity of my actions until today, when I went online to post another appeal. I went thru my last appeals and cringed out at how stupid and dumb I could be at 12 yrs old. I know Roleplay.co.uk is a good server, so even If I may not realize it now, I will apply again and again until I get unbanned no matter how stupid my appeal may sound years later because I am always improving on myself with every time I try to do this. I consider your community worth the effort.

Why should we unban you ?

I am deeply ashamed by my past actions and the respect i haven't given you, but I believe I am now a different person. I will state that at the time I had broken those rules I was 12 years old and who can say they were perfect at that age. I am deeply sorry for your time wasted reading my past appeals, as I was not a serious person back then. Please consider my appeal wisely as I'm deeply sorry and ashamed for my past actions regarding you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
due to this ban not requiring an permanent appeal i will be moving this to the correct section,

please do not further reply on this a member of staff will review your appeal when they have the time to do so

Moved to Unban appeals

okey first thing, Are you able to actually respond this time to the qeustion staff team has. 
Ive seen in the past multiple of you unbans being timed out. 

Yes, last time i didn’t know there was a notifications button

I’m sorry for the 7 hours you had to wait today but I didn’t have internet because of a power outrage

Last start, Where it ended last time. 

So you broke NLR more than once? The situation I have in your notes occurred in Kavala with the UNMC. If you break rules so flippantly why should we allow you back onto the server? This wasn't your first ban therefore you should have fully read the rules, so either you lied in your first appeal or you knew about the rule and elected to ignore it anyway, which was it?

In your previous appeal you talk about the fact that you combat logged and deserved the ban, I'd like some more information on that aswell.

To outline the situation I have noted down, you allegedly RDM'd members of the UNMC, they then killed you near Kavala garage, you respawned back in Kavala
So if you can answer this for me . 

I will not present myself as an angel here, I didn't know NLR existed at the time ( I didn't read the rules in detail )  and I did break rules quite often, I combat logged a few times because of bad influence ( bad friends ) . I RDMed  sometimes. can't recall exact circumstances, but I don't remember that happen more than a few times. As for the past ban I don't recall it.   I was not a model player, but I've changed. I  learned quite a lot about roleplay in the past few years. I've been playing as a police officer on another server and I got to practice the rules and my roleplaying. I think since then lots have changed and that's why I think you should unban me as I will be a valuable player of your community. 

So if you were progressing in other servers, why come back here? Did you also get banned there?

No, I didn't get banned there. I want to come back here because I remember this community as being very serious and hard working. Also, I remember your server had a very nice user interface and easy to use. I can only remember good things about this server and I can only imagine how much it advanced throughout these years I've been away. Also, all my friends play here....

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to join a faction. I haven't decided yet, but bearing in mind I've already experienced police, I think I'll apply to join a gang or maybe form my own. I have seen people in the past get unbaned with the condition of not touching a weapon for months and I will not protest if that will be my case, but my plans here involve cold hard roleplay. I want to rp with people more and have fun playing. I think you know those moments when cops are running in circles and summoning the devil at drug dealer, I want to experience that again. I haven't seen those type of moments on other communities. I hope after this I'll get good news but even if not I'm thanking you for your time and dedication.

my plans here involve cold hard roleplay. I want to rp with people more and have fun playing
I will be unbanning you, however we will closely be watching you and we do not expect to see you breaking any more rules in the future; if we do then you will find it much harder to get unbanned again. 

Please familiarise yourself with the rules before rejoining the server.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back