What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Second chance

Greater007

How are some people getting second chances with breaking server rules? I seen people getting second chances even RDM-ing. Some people are not getting second chances. Whats that based from?

Are everybody getting second chances?

its up to the staff decision if they get one or not but if people are given a second chance they are given a warning where if they do the rule break again then they can get banned i think

Is this in terms of report a players, ingame warnings or unbans @Greater007

Reason for why im asking is that i want to give you a proper answer.

At the end of the day, it's based on staff discretion. A new player that has broken a few fairly non-destructive rules may only be warned and have a note placed on record and redirected to have a good re-read of the server rules. Whereas a player who has been with us for a long while who knows the server rules and does something blatently silly like run down a crowd of people in Kavala may face a straight up ban.

There are too many factors that decide on the fate of a player when they decide to break server rules. Ultimately, we have to make a judgement as to if we believe that allowing them to continue playing on the server will impact on others enjoyment due to broken rules.

It is down to individual factors. Imagine if they banned every new player for fail RP when they slip up saying “server” in the first ten mins. It takes a while to build up RP, confidence and know the rules of by heart (plus when they update rules). Good question but this answer is the staff know best. If you have a problem always try to resolve. Unless you go in with bad attitude everything can be resolved in TS, everybody makes mistakes. Thats why tip-ex and rubbers on end of pencils! Peace x

Back