What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Barry Hill - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemeranyx

Your In-game name

HemeraNyx

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Barry Hill

Date of the incident

04/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we got killed by someones friend who was no were close us. we had the guy down on the ground so not able to talk to his friends. after we killed him the friend drove up to us and killed us without a warning. also what we see as a rule violation is that the guy that got executed a minute ago was standing over our heads at the same spot and disobeyed the New Life Rule because he was yelling do you remember me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/C8uXQ9B-qXA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@hemeranyx Could you provide us with footage leading up to the event? We need atleast 3 minutes prior to you getting shot as I cant really see what happened before.

Also, can you explain to me what you guys are talking about in Dutch?

Can we do this tommorow in teamspeak? then i have plenty time and im afraid what i send was all the footage we have.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I would like to add/ point out a couple things in this conversation.

@hemeranyx if you would have shown a longer footage with the reason why I killed you in the first place I think that it would have made it a different situation/ conversation. So since HemeraNyx  failed to show the situation I would like to explain it. Before me and HemeraNyx got into the situation shown in the video my friends crashed there car (@Jomartus and Seniorbob) in which HemeraNyx wasn't involved. By the time HemeraNyx arrived a medic was at the scene and helping one of my friends. After he got picked he ran to HemeraNyx car and drove off in it because of the situation escalating. After my friend fled in HemeraNyx car, HemeraNyx and his friends started to get aggresive towards my friend who still was not picked up yet and was already getting  threatened to be execute if he didn't tell them what my friends IGN is. After my friend didn't comply with HemeraNyx his orders he got executed. Whilst this all was happening my friend who was sitting a couple of hundred meters away telling me about the situation. So that is how I knew which ones it were that killed my friend. And as you can see in the video I didn't kill them straight away because I had to have my friend (Seniorbob, who was the one that fled the scene) confirm that it was them first.

I hope that this answers some questions, unfortunately I don't have my point of view or of any of my friends otherwise I would have shown that.

Berry Hill* 

@hemeranyx As we havent heard from you I will deal with the report now with the available footage you have provided.
Because you werent able to provide us with sufficient evidence, your report against Berry Hill will be declined.

However, we have come across a few other issues in the footage you have provided.
At around 2:30 in your footage you are giving away tactical information while downed, which is in direct violation of this rule: 

(5.4) While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.
For this rulebreak you will be receiving a warning point both of you (Hemeranyx & Sirdaanslot). If caught again to be in violation you will be issued a ban. Consider this your lucky day - you have been warned.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back