What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Romly - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleC

Your In-game name

Kylec

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Romly

Date of the incident

04/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically i crashed into a rock and it killed me and the medic came (the medic was a person who we robbed when off duty and he obviously wanted revenge) he knew my name was kyle and i gave him the name rodger, he dragged me and said we have to take you to pyrgos hospital and half way through he decided nah we need to go to athira hospital and when we landed there he decided that they didnt have the equipment to treat me and i have to go to kavala hospital (thats where the recording started) my friend then being pissed off at him (sorry for the language) threw some smokes in and he started shouting tear gas we need to get you out of here and then he took me to kavala coast where he then gave me another blood bag and started with his yapping again and it got to the point where my friend had had enough and shot him (he was completely in the wrong i know that in the video you can hear us tell him numerous times to not do it) in the end i died and lost everything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/9n2FtQsi4I8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

The fact that you reported this.. is.. is just... hilarious. I mean, have you seen the video yourself? Did you watch it back before reporting. Who did you report again? Me! How peculiar.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So @KyleC, thanks for bring this amazing entertainment to all of us 🙂  You have definitely ensured to make my day much more interesting and given me a smile that will last for days.

Now, it would appear as if you have a hard time understanding what actually consititutes great roleplay, actually some of the funniest I've seen all week. The medic, @Romly, wasnt "trolling" or anything of the sort. He was actually doing what the NHS is here to do, provide high quality roleplay to the members of the community. His creativity was interesting and the only thing I felt was ruining the experience was you and your friends trying to hurry on him and denying him RP in return.

Next time you find yourself at the mercy of the NHS I would appreciate if you didnt request Admin assistance just because you cant appreciate the medic RP'ing with you. Perhaps this community is not for you if you cant appreciate the level of RP you receive and is expected to return.

As for an actual rulebreak, the only one who will be receiving a ban today is Butch. We have very specific rules in place for what he did wrong: 

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.
Your actions have consequences Butch and your friends tried to help you but you didnt want to listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back