What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - gorba - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oli elburg

Your In-game name

oli

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

gorba

Date of the incident

04/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was robbing a guy at cider factory gave him like 1 and a half minutes to step out of the truck. He was pretty much just afk. Then we try and shoot him and the vehicle doesnt take any damage, he then proceeds to ram over and over the vehicle blocking him in which was a Qilin. His vehicle then explodes and kills everyone there. After a while of waiting on the floor we assumed the nhs wernt coming so just left. The NHS has then apparently come and the guy who killed all of us repaired and took the qilin and scrapped it. Tried to resolve in TS but didnt find any common ground so thought i should file a report aswell. The evidence shows that the guy didnt try to speak to us once the entire time and the fact he wouldnt take any damage.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LtmStctm9DQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'd like to give my side of the story.

Make of it what you will.

I had gone to process at the cider factory. My truck had glitched when reversing into the factory and had bounced right next to the wall. as I was getting out of the passenger side (drivers side was blocked without risking going through a wall) My cats IRL have started to fight. at which point I have left to deal with this so I admit I was afk. Unfortunately I'm not willing to take the time to log out to deal with this. If this is an issue then I accept that.

I came back to someone shooting at me while another player was lockpicking my already open vehicle (I was in the passenger seat about to get out when I left) I said in direct, you know if you wanted the vehicle you should have just taken it as the doors were unlocked (2.09 in the video you state you hear voices.) (more than most people would have done when someone is already shooting at them.) If you had had earplugs in you would have heard me clearly.

I have then moved back to the drivers seat and locked the doors before attempting to push the qilin out of the way to make my escape (reasonable expectation given tempest device versus a quilin but sadly arma had other ideas .after a few attempts my truck exploded and took us all down. I can't speak for the ineffectiveness of the shooting. I was probably more surprised that you didn't hit me. 

I waited for the nhs or police and was attended to. I reported the attempted robbery to the police who were happy to allow me to take the quillin to get me home. As I didn't think there was anything wrong with what I had done I scrapped the quillin as a tit for tat for attempting to rob me. I was then messaged on my mobile by Oli demanding me to join ts and discuss the issue.

He claimed I was afk  -   I was.

He claimed RDM - he initiated and was shooting at me plus I had no intention of killing them, just escaping the explosion of my truck was an unintended situation

he claimed I could not scrap the vehicle as it was NLR. (Unlike them I waited for the NHS rather than respawning early so I disagree)

he wanted an excessive amount of compensation or he would report me so I refused at which point he started calling me a prick so I said feel free to leave a report and left.

as far as the quality of his rp I believe an immediate hands on your head or I'll shoot is not high quality. Though this part I had not seen until now.

2:42 threatening to call  an admin during the confrontation when someone is driving a Tempest at that distance is unlikely to allow the player to hear it.

Also I love how you cut the minutes of abuse and fail rp you were giving me while we were bleeding out. 

As I said I was afk and if this is punishable then I will accept this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He claimed RDM
Just to be clear I didn't claim RDM like you've said. I claim that you have fail rped as you are stuck in a small container with a car blocking the exit and 3 guns pointed at you so you decide to start ramming your way out of there. In no situation would this be a way out.

he claimed I could not scrap the vehicle as it was NLR.
This was a something I brought up in teamspeak just as a thought but had the rule wrong. This was clarified with the admin and has literally no reason to be brought up now.

he wanted an excessive amount of compensation
I requested 50k to cover a fraction of the cost of the Qilin I believe that in no way is this excessive and seems reasonable in my eyes. 

which point he started calling me a prick so I said feel free to leave a report and left.
I was trying to settle it outside of a report. I didn't call you a prick, I said your actions of scrapping the vehicle after you killed 3 people through an arma glitch was a dick move and made you seem like a bit of an asshole.

as far as the quality of his rp I believe an immediate hands on your head or I'll shoot is not high quality.
We had you completely surrounded to me it seemed  your only option was to leave the vehicle or we would need to shoot you. We were just making it clear that there as no escape for you.

2:42 threatening to call  an admin during the confrontation when someone is driving a Tempest at that distance is unlikely to allow the player to hear it.
How is this relevant at all you had not spoken for the entire time, I had assumed that you were one of the people that had been joining the server without a microphone.

Also I love how you cut the minutes of abuse and fail rp you were giving me while we were bleeding out. 
This is completely false, this is a shadowplay recording so there isn't anything after the save button was pressed. And all that was said to you was that you were a complete idiot for trying to ram a truck through a car. But if you are going to make outlandish claims of abuse then you better have evidence of it.

I was then messaged on my mobile by Oli demanding me to join ts and discuss the issue.
I got your attention over and over in the OOC chat where you acknowledge that i was trying to get your attention but seemed to refused to respond to my request to talk. I should have left it there and screenshotted evidence but decided to send a text message, your response was that you had been very busy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear I didn't claim RDM like you've said. I claim that you have fail rped as you are stuck in a small container with a car blocking the exit and 3 guns pointed at you so you decide to start ramming your way out of there. In no situation would this be a way out.
Your text messages said otherwise. 

This was a something I brought up in teamspeak just as a thought but had the rule wrong. This was clarified with the admin and has literally no reason to be brought up now.
I feel it is pertinent.

I requested 50k to cover a fraction of the cost of the Qilin I believe that in no way is this excessive and seems reasonable in my eyes. 
If you had requested 50k we wouldn't be here now. You started rattling off numbers like 175k for your gear and then the quillin.

I was trying to settle it outside of a report. I didn't call you a prick, I said your actions of scrapping the vehicle after you killed 3 people through an arma glitch was a dick move and made you seem like a bit of an asshole.
You called me a prick hence I said fair enough if you feel it merits a report go ahead, before leaving the channel.

As for killing you through an arma glitch, are you accusing me of intentionally blowing my truck up?

We had you completely surrounded to me it seemed  your only option was to leave the vehicle or we would need to shoot you. We were just making it clear that there as no escape for you.
You were already shooting at me. I am allowed to try and escape.

How is this relevant at all you had not spoken for the entire time, I had assumed that you were one of the people that had been joining the server without a microphone.
It is an observation of your recording. 

This is completely false, this is a shadowplay recording so there isn't anything after the save button was pressed. And all that was said to you was that you were a complete idiot for trying to ram a truck through a car. But if you are going to make outlandish claims of abuse then you better have evidence of it.
It's not false and you know it.

I got your attention over and over in the OOC chat where you acknowledge that i was trying to get your attention but seemed to refused to respond to my request to talk. I should have left it there and screenshotted evidence but decided to send a text message, your response was that you had been very busy. 
You said Gorba?  I said yes? at which point I was being revived and interacting with police and nhs so I did not see any further OOC. I then was busy driving your quilin to the scrap yard. hence my reply that I had been busy.

Ultimately if you hadn't been pushing for a ridiculous amount of compensation (like the gear you were wearing cost 175k.. I don't think so)  I would have paid just to be done with this situation. 

equally if you had waited for NHS/police to arrive you wouldn't have been out of pocket at all. instead you respawned early and lost your stuff. I don't really see how that part  is my fault.

If you had requested 50k we wouldn't be here now. You started rattling off numbers like 175k for your gear and then the quillin
I did request 50k and you refused to give over any money as you said that you were completely broke. The 175k number I was saying was after you refused to pay any compensation and I was ranting that we all died because of you but still you scrap the qilin which was worth 175k.

As for killing you through an arma glitch, are you accusing me of intentionally blowing my truck up
I’m sure you wouldn’t do that but knowing how buggy the vehicles can be sometimes I would have thought any rational person would not try and drive through one. Also the point I was trying to make there is that your actions after a game breaking glitch make you seem like an asshole.

You were already shooting at me. I am allowed to try and escape
This isn’t the point it’s the fact you were afk for 2 minutes at a cider factory which is a place you would have to assume that you would get robbed at. If I were in that situation I would have tried to rp out of it and acted as if I had of blacked out and therefore would step out of the vehicle with my hands up and try to talk to the people robbing me.

You said Gorba?  I said yes? at which point I was being revived and interacting with police and nhs so I did not see any further OOC. I then was busy driving your quilin to the scrap yard. hence my reply that I had been busy
The is false I said your name and you responded with yes. So I followed it requesting to teamspeak, this happened twice and then I sent the text message. You were clearly ignoring my messages until you had scrapped my vehicle so you could get some sort of revenge. I shouldn’t have given you so many attempts to resolve it and written the report straight away.

I would have paid just to be done with this situation.
You offered no compensation even when I had asked for 50k you refused

Since no evidence on any of the message or ts conviction as been provided i can only go on for what the video show !

Do you guys maybe wanna try to resolve it with a staff member so it can go more fare and calm ?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I'd be happy if a staff member looked at the footage and did what they did what they see fit.

Since no evidence on any of the message or ts conviction as been provided i can only go on for what the video show !

Do you guys maybe wanna try to resolve it with a staff member so it can go more fare and calm ?
I wouldn't mind if he will be reasonable, as opposed to trying to hold me to ransom.

Okay has non of the parties as resolved it i go what i see in the video

And since gorba is using is truck to get out but fail to do so and the result is a explosion and killing every person on site is going under rule 2.1 

gorba since your record is clean you will be giving a warning for VDM.

For the player that died you can request comp here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/10-compensation-requests/

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back