What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Stuart Little - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Carbine

Your In-game name

Wolf Carbine

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stuart Little

Date of the incident

05/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend was selling weed, when i got into the church my friend just get shot out of the blue, i hurries to sell the weed i had on hand and when i turned around a guy comes in, aims at me, i saw his name and OOC called out that he just RDMed my friend, then he just shoots me once then execute me.

Reached out to him in the side chat since i was a bit annoyed and forgot to use a PM, he did not want to resolve it on TS and did not care if we made a forum report.
I lost my cool and called him out in the side chat just to get his attention and he plainly did not care, i stoped recording when i was dead to get a timestamp for the evidence and forgot to turn it back on. He did not care if we made a forum post about it and here we are.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/233_Tql3ylk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Wolf_Carbine We would need a better understanding of the situation leading up to the situation where you and your friend is killed. Can you provide that please? Also, if your friend could provide his POV that would be helpfull as well. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

We arrived to the sale point and found 2 dead players assuming they killed eachother, we drove our trucks to the church and started to sell. My friend went to the side to do something (i assumed it was to look for cops) and then he got shot in the head by a rook.

Prior to that we had just been driving from the processing area to the church without any problems since it was late and very few players online.

Il message my friend and see if he can get on and write his point of view!

I am the friend he is talking about. I went over to clear the area when I saw a dead guy in front of me. I went then to grab the cash and got shot in the head. I have it recorded if you need it.

@Wolf_Carbine & @Fleskasaus Im sorry if I wasnt clear enough. All evidence must be video evidence in this case. 

We would need a better understanding of the situation leading up to the situation where you and your friend is killed - please provide video leading up to you getting shot, minimum of 3 minutes leading up to it.

I accidentaly delted the folder with my recordings... (it was named something else) but @Fleskasaus will upload 3 min ahead of us geting shot since we drove together

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will I also get my shit back? Or will I really need to open my own request when all the evidence is here?

On 05/07/2019 at 20:44, Fleskasaus said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
in order for to get any compensation, You have to open your own reqeust. thats alot easier to deal with by staff. Ju st link this report in your compensation and it will be all good.

Based on the evidence provided it is clear that Stuart Little did in fact RDM you at the Kavala Drug Dealer. 

Stuart Little will be receiving a ban for 2.2 RDM.

Report Accepted

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back