What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Looking for an interesting property

TASH

I would like to buy an interesting  property, I don't want just a standard house that you can find anywhere. I want something unique, anything unique.

a 3 house2.jpg

Cargo HQ are always a shout. Much forgotten about since the initial hype howeve ryou need a skill which allows you to buy them, then you can find one and purchase it. They can have a heli pad upgrade(for m900/mh9 only), 4000 virtual storage and I think 200item storage. There aren’t many, and Poseidon took 2 more away at Pyrgos hq when they came along however they can be found around the map still - like on the pier near MPU just below the dmt which I believe is currently unowned

Cargo HQ are always a shout. Much forgotten about since the initial hype howeve ryou need a skill which allows you to buy them, then you can find one and purchase it. They can have a heli pad upgrade(for m900/mh9 only), 4000 virtual storage and I think 200item storage. There aren’t many, and Poseidon took 2 more away at Pyrgos hq when they came along however they can be found around the map still - like on the pier near MPU just below the dmt which I believe is currently unowned
Im not gonna trust anything of what you say, for chance i believe youll be camping there and waiting for people to come and check it out 😉 brilliant trap that is, except you forgot me 😛 ill be there waiting for you!

Thanks @Simon Ross ill check it out, but why if its so cool would it be un-owned?
Players get banned or leave the server. Due to needing a perk to get it, people won’t always go for it. I said that one because you can see what it looks like then too. 

Back