What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - fishR - 06/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishR

In-game Name
Desktop

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Reminissions

Reason given for your ban.
combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i believe i was banned due to combat logging last year.

Why should we unban you ?
i believe ive changed grown up and stopped being childish
my good friends play on this server a lot and id like to play with them too
i miss the roleplay and things you can do on this server and would like to get back into arma 3 again and i think this is the best server for it
i feel bad and sorry really for leaving and being an annoying to the staff members however i feel ive changed and wont do it again.
i will be active again as i can play more and follow the roleplay better with more understanding

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i believe i was banned due to combat logging last year.
in your last appeal, You gave us reason why you disconnected mir roleplay. Now this time you dont mention anything about it. 
Why is this? 

So you have lied to us last time?

In fact, I actually called you out on this and you failed to respond. 

How do you think we can trust someone who has lied to us in an unban appeal?

i failed to respond because at the time i wasnt able to due to me starting an apprenticeship which i couldnt respond as i was away

secondly, i dont believe the old me should be trusted really 

a lot of things have happened since then and due to those events i believe i have changed and become a better person. i could try and prove my trustfulness to you if you want.

i just want to play with my mates again thats all if not thats fine 

i believe i have done wrong and been wrong i own up to it, foolish and careless i was however i have changed

So why did you disconect in the first place? 
Also how would you handle situations like this in the future? 

i disconnect in the first place because i just didnt wanna get jailed and not be able to play 

which in a way is part of roleplay and should of stuck to it back then and would now

well some context: i was robbing a fuel station in the middle of no where and a police helicopter turned up so i go in my car and start to out run i had lost the helicopter and ditched my car and ran for like 10 minutes with anyone in site i lay down in a bush and then suddenly there were like 6-10 police surrounding me. i was frusated and annoyed that some how i was caught so i just left. 

but if i were to get in the same situation again: i would just roleplay it properly and correctly and let what happen happen. i wouldn't disconnect again i would co operate with the police officers and do what is needed so i dont annoy or fail rp like i did previously  

Given my experience of the police, they actually tend to be lenient if you can provide really high quality roleplay, therefore I would suggest you could have easily roleplayed your way out of the situation.

Give us a detailed example of how you would roleplay out of the situation where the police turn up and you are mid-fuel station robbery.

sorry but thats a bit brief and could easily go many ways just from two different situations

if you would like to give me a more detailed situation i would happily  

if the police would have turned up mid way through a fuel station robbery and there was no way of a easy clean get away i would talk to the police at a distance where they can see my hands and i am in a position where the police knew i would not attack.

id firstly respond to them with a quick talk saying i am able to work things out and make sure that nobody will be hurt. and hope for them to respond accepting my offer.

id ask them to make sure that no gun is shot and i would walk towards them with my hands up once close enough i would process to then get on my knees to and turn around and wait to be arrested. once then i would co operate with the police and do as they need up until i went to jail.

hope this helps just a hard task with little information on the roleplay

Your ban was a while back and as you have come clean to us admitting that you indeed combat logged I am going to be giving you another chance. Please read over all the server rules again before joining our server again for the first time since a lot has changed since you were banned! Also please remember that if you have a question about the rules you can come forward to the support rooms and ask for help! 

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back