What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Fredlich - 07/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredlich

In-game Name
Eyem Gray

Steam ID
76561198964161447/

The date of your ban.
26/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report 2.1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I may have accidently hit someone in a chase or the one time when I accidently lost control of the steering wheel and crashed into someone.

Why should we unban you ?
I never had any intention on breaking the rules, neither did I had any message from someone about vdm, so I don't even know when/how I commited it. I hope to be able to continue my life on RPUK and that we can sort this out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

i think you want to look at this, Maybe then you remember what happened. 

@CI Jefke V Ah yes i remember, I had just started on the island and after multiple times getting robbed I finally completed a run and only had to bring the cash to the ATM, when I saw him grabbing his gun I made a quick right so he couldnt aim at me (in my mirror he was still behind me, I always drive in first person) than behind me I heard the explosion but the chase was still going on so I didnt stop to talk with them. After that he did contact me for TS but I replied I dont have TS but do have discord, I didnt got a reply to that if I remember correct (not sure).
I never had the intention of killing them just to escape in the chase, but as I did make the mistake I hope I can still be unbanned and continue my life on altis.

@KingGodDiabloZ  [SIZE=medium]Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Like I said, when he grabbed his gun to aim at me (which I saw in my mirror) I made a quick right with the intention to escape (If I kept driving straight he would have shot me.- my mind) In my mirror view he was still around 10-15m behind me so I didnt though I would hit him, but appearently I did. I saw it after hearing the explosion because when turning he was out of view.

+Thats when I broke the rule of VDM, but I tried to escape, not to ram him into oblivion and commit VDM.
[/SIZE]

I dont think I have broke any other rule than that and if I did it wasnt on purpose as I love this server and don't want to be banned.

So how would you handle a situation like this in the future? 
We can not force to instal teamspeak, but i have to say, it is very handy for resolving things like this. 

@CI Jefke V I will give TS a go but I have no experience with it, so when it happens there are multiple possibilities;

Use teamspeak if I figured it out
Use Discord if possible
Talk it out through roleplay on the Island
Not sure, but contacting an admin after it to help sort it out

If there are any other or better options please tell me so I can improve my life on altis

I believe you have learned from what happens, and you seem to appreciate how to resolve issues in the future.

Please re-familiarise yourself with our rules.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back