What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - mads frost triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtit2010

Your In-game name

tomtit

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

mads frost triton

Date of the incident

07/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was pick locking the car and then they shot me with no warnings or anything

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Bre8W0LHX24
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tomtit,

I'll start off with quoting you on: 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
We have never tried to resolve this issue you had, we've never attempted to liase this. The only place you asked me, after i shot you, was during the active situation in-game, where you started lectoring me in the server rules and initation in in-game direct chat, which is obviously  (if you care to extend the length of your edited footage) not a proper way of resolving said issue at said time. I'd gladly resolve this matter over TeamSpeak, because I haven't been contacted by you in any way after the situation. Neither have I felt any reason to be doing so at that time. I would also like to ask for you to provide the whole context of video, and not just specifically the cut out the part after you died, but also when we were speaking in-game.

Furthermore, onto the actual evidence, from what your perspective is: 

You decide to lockpick several vehicles in Agios->Acknowledging an ongoing gunfight and you decide to hide (since you're obviously an armed rebel)->You start receiving shots since there was an ongoing situation between Rebels and Poseidon->Thereafter you decide to hide behind a stone wall with your gun out->I shot you, mistakenly, but with reason for: Being suspected as a part of the initial rebels we fought in Agios (considering you having your gun pointed out ready to shoot someone). How is there no indication or warning for you to get out of there? Or to stay in the house or don't pull out a gun?

From my perspective:

You've taken part in an active situation (obviously you were oblivious to the actual active situation that was ongoing), and decided to pull out a gun behind a wall. I can see that you're disappointed in the events taking place, but I won't be able to directly differentiate between every armed-rebel in contrast to if we were to be in an ongoing situation with another faction, like the Police. 

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was pick locking the car and then they shot me with no warnings or anything
Hearing shots nearby, running in to seek cover and then going out to take part is clearly a sign of you acknowledging that there's a situation. But still deciding to participate, even though you know you aren't a part of it. Why are you reporting me for this? And why haven't you tried to resolve this with me first?

In conclusion: The reason why I shot you was because you were an armed rebel in an ongoing situation, not just a guy who was casually walking around with a gun, but specifically behind a wall taking cover and ready to shoot. This makes me believe for you to be involved in the situation between Poseidon and other rebels in Agios. 

I don't personally record, as my computer can't handle it. Preferably Tomtit could extend his video to get the whole context of the situation that was ongoing. Either way I think this report is very unreasonable, and I have in no way been contacted for any form of resolution between us. Hopefully we can find time to speak this issue @tomtit2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not aware of the active gunfight. And if you want the rest of the clip or happily upload it.

I admit I did say to come to TeamSpeak over director chat to resolve the situation and not in ooc like I should have done

I had my gun out because we were just shot at for no reason

i am more then happy to chat about this in TS if you are happy to 

I was not aware of the active gunfight. And if you want the rest of the clip or happily upload it.

I admit I did say to come to TeamSpeak over director chat to resolve the situation and not in ooc like I should have done

I had my gun out because we were just shot at for no reason

i am more then happy to chat about this in TS if you are happy to 
I've currently just arrived at work (working to 0:30 tonight). I'd happily speak with you tomorrow at any time before 16:00! Just pop me a message in TS or on the forums:)

In order for me to judge whether this is a case of RDM or not I do require a video showing at least 3/4 minutes before the start of the action. @tomtit2010. I also require this video to be unedited (so the blackouts needs to be removed). 

@tomtit2010 As there was no response from yourself this report will be declined due to lack of evidence

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back