What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Drew Peacock, Ben Dover - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Developer
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

SGT Nomad [9642]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Drew Peacock, Ben Dover

Date of the incident

07/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and my fellow officer where pulling off the side off the road to impound a car that was broken down. We were followed by a quilin which we had seen before (but never interacted with) and we wanted to see what they had to say. When we pulled off to the side off the road they also stopped and started talking to us, they quickly however gave us "hands up, hands up" and then shot us with a very short period of time inbetween. The two names I have provided are the ones who shot me and kieran respectively, as seen in chat. I have also made sure to give you almost 10 minutes before the situation started so that you can see when we first see the quilin and when we stop as well as everything leading up to it.

Unfortunately my mic was not recorded however all I said was "I won't put my hands up" (while radioing too all units). I might be able to get some footage with my mic working if it is requred however I believe the footage provided should suffice.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/EZDhVpfiK1k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Based on what I can tell, the other officer (PC Kieran) is running around with a drawn weapon after the initiation is made which is obviously against the orders from the rebel group. Furthermore, the rebels step out of their quilin and are surrounding you while atleast attempting to provide some form of RP when talking to you guys before drawing their weapons. 

Before making any judgement I'd very much like to hear what your response is when they ask you to put your hands up @_nomad

Based on what I can tell, the other officer (PC Kieran) is running around with a drawn weapon after the initiation is made which is obviously against the orders from the rebel group. Furthermore, the rebels step out of their quilin and are surrounding you while atleast attempting to provide some form of RP when talking to you guys before drawing their weapons. 

Before making any judgement I'd very much like to hear what your response is when they ask you to put your hands up @_nomad
The answer from me was simply, at first, "don't do this" followed with "No I won't put my hands up" x2 (this was of course done becuase I also hotmiced it over the radio) tell me if you need this on video. I did not actually see Kierans weapon when this happened however watching the video after you've said this he does indeed have his gun out of course changing thins up. I still stand by my initial thought though of this being a poor initiation and them being too fast on the trigger.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@_nomad After having reviewed the footage again and judging by your own words that you are going against a straight order from the rebels, coupled with your colleague running around with a drawn weapon leads me to the conclusion that you guys brought this upon yourselves. I agree that the time between the rebels initiating on you, the police, until you guys are shot is quite a short timeframe. Had your colleague not shown aggressive behaviour and had you not directly gone against their orders and told them that you wouldnt comply then we would have a different situation. Since thats not the case I will be declining this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back