What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - John Farrell - 07/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach John

In-game Name
Roach John

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
2.1 - VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I used my van to lightly bump into my friends when they were downed at the hospital

Why should we unban you ?
I want to be unbanned bacause my intention was not to hurt anyone or ruin any ongoing RP, hence why I did it to my friends when they were downed and were not able to take any damage. If I would've had the intention to harm someone I would've probably gone full speed through kavala square and ran people over.
I have now learned that it doesn't matter if it is your friends or not, I shouldn't have done it regardless of who it is and I am deeply sorry for what I did and It will not happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So our ban notes have a quite a bit more detail, in the interest of being honest and open, care to give us a much more detailed explanation of why you were banned?

Here's what happened: I though It would be a good idea to remove my GPS and mess around with my friends as they were downed at the hospital. I took my van and drove up to them and then lightly hit them with my car so they moved like 1 meter. I did it like 3-4 times. They asked who it was and I told them it was me and then a couple of seconds later my van gets deleted and then I get restrained by DELETER, he teleports me to the castle and he tells me that I will be banned because I had some warnings in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
So why did you not say this in your original appeal?

It seems like you were trying to play it off as not as serious as it was.

Why did you think you would "lightly hit them"? 

I used the same structure as my other ban appeal when I wrote this one because I was unsure of what needed to be written in there and not. My intention was not to make it seem like it wasn't serious, bans on this server is a serious thing and I thought you would check my steam ID and see if I had any warnings and then ask about it.

I usually mess around with my friends but it is within the rules, I have messed around with my friends before by breaking RP and I fully understand why I was issued a warning for that, When I lightly hit my friends with my van I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously since it was just a minor bump.

Yuo were banned before for being a troll. Is this something you enjoy doing? 
Taking the piss, but does not know where to end it?

I have messed around with my friends every now and then but I now realise that my actions and messing around with my friends, including if they are in on it, can affect the immersion and fun for other players happening to observe it and that therefore I shouldn't "troll" around anymore on the server cause of this reason

You have a lot of warnings for breaking RP for fun, VDM and trolling, among other things.

Why should we trust you given your clear history of similar rule breaks? Because your past tends to suggest you dont listen or learn.

You're right, I've got several warnings. When it comes to my ban for trolling, I had no idea that what I did was to be classified as "trolling". As for the VDM warning I was trying to help the cops in a police case by trying to stop the vehicle they were chasing, but it didn't go as planned and I ended up hitting the vehicle which made it explode, I took responsibility for my mistake and stopped my vehicle and got out to talk with the driver of that vehicle and I got it and offered him comp, turns out the driver was an admin and I belive if it wasn't for me trying to make up for what I did wrong I would've probably recived a ban instead of the warning I got. As for the breaking roleplay to have fun warning I take full responsibility for it and I apologize for what I did and I could have probably done something within the rules instead.

You should trust me because I always try and make up for what I did wrong because that is the right thing to do, for example when someone calls me into TS I always join and try to solve whatever issue there was, if they require compensation I always compensate. I always take responsibility when I know I've done something wrong because It is the correct thing to do.

I am willing to give you another chance however there will be some terms to this. If you agree to the terms you will be unbanned however if you do not agree you will remain banned. 

1. If you are seen trolling in any sort of way you will receive a ban for this and this ban will be a permanent ban
  2. Any rulebreaks within the next month will be awarded by a ban. No warnings.
Do you agree to these terms? 

@John Farrell

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back