What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Jamada - 07/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamada

In-game Name
Jamada

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
Reason: "Failure to report disgusting behavior"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because someone from my group had disgusting language, and as i had not come forward and spoke to a staff member about the language which was said.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I have been apart of this community for over a year now, and i have very much enjoyed my time and game play which i have been part of on this server. also not only that but this server is one of the only servers to allow for good quality role play when in situations. i understand that in the future i wont make the mistake of not reporting such language. i will always make sure that in the future if i hear any language like this i will make sure to report it to a staff member. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So why didn't you report what you were hearing to the staff team?

So why didn't you report what you were hearing to the staff team?
The reason that i had not come forward to report this behavior is at the time i kinda chose to not hear it and just continued with my game play, which i should not of done. also even though i was in the team speak channel at the time i was only physically there about 50% as i was making a curry at the same time. so might of missed some of the inappropriate language   it is not something i would  condone and allow this to normally happen. and so from this I will make sure in the future i will come forward and report such language. I am sorry for not following the server rule of (Report Disgusting Behavior). 

Given your ban history, why should we even consider this appeal?

Is this sort of language acceptable to you?

Given your ban history, why should we even consider this appeal?

Is this sort of language acceptable to you?
Sorry for the slow reply have been away for a few days. Of course this language is not acceptable. i have only ever used that sort of language once and that was a mistake and not intentional. that was at the start of my career on RPUK. My other bans are pretty stupid to be hones like being stuck in a glitch and so on. 

I was referring to your previous ban for 1.2.... It seem that this sort of casual racism is normal for you.

You were caught before, but we have no idea how many times you have used this inappropriate language and not been caught and now given this incident it seems that this is pretty normal given your reactions.

Yes my previous ban was at the very start of my career on here is what i was saying. i have never used such language since, and just because i was in the room with this person having such discriminatory behavior does not mean i am okay with this sort of behavior neither the fact that my full attention was not on the game or team speak As i mentioned i was back and fourth between making a curry and playing. So i am sorry for not reporting these actions of bad language. :(. i would not use this type of language at all i fully understand how immature and offensive it is to the community.

does not mean i am okay with this sort of behavior
yet you failed to inform staff about this... You are not okey with it , but when it happens. i close my ears and let it slip. 
Or did you simply thought nobody would ever know... 
It seems more ot me that you dont regret of coming forward but actually regret that staff caught you guys. 

yet you failed to inform staff about this... You are not okey with it , but when it happens. i close my ears and let it slip. 
Or did you simply thought nobody would ever know... 
It seems more ot me that you dont regret of coming forward but actually regret that staff caught you guys. 
Thank you for the reply. Like i have said previously i would not of allowed such language if i was fully around and actively playing at the time. i would of reported this to a member of staff or the least told the person to stop with the abusive racist language. 

Thank you for the reply. Like i have said previously i would not of allowed such language if i was fully around and actively playing at the time. i would of reported this to a member of staff or the least told the person to stop with the abusive racist language. 
This is really contradicted by the opening line of your previous statement

The reason that i had not come forward to report this behavior is at the time i kinda chose to not hear it and just continued with my game play, which i should not of done. 
However, you also go on in this comment to claim you were only around 50% of the time bit of a contradictory love triangle. 

We know what was said, we know how long it went on for so how's about some honesty in why you chose not to report it to the staff team, if you please.  

I see were you are coming from here. Well the parts of the language which i heard were not the super toxic parts which were heard in the video. As much as it was bad of me for not reporting it. Honestly it is hard to report someone i know  as the language i heard was basic in comparisson to obviously the footage. And i was back and fourth at the time. but for the gameplay of me being there was when i had heard some basic comments. Honestly i did not think it was a rule to report someone who is saying stuff in teamspeak, not necessarily in game. So i undertand i should know the rules. And i am wrong for that also. Thanks for the reply @Qrow

Well the parts of the language which i heard were not the super toxic parts
Toxic is toxic, There is no middle way in here... 

You was not the only here that was banned for not reporting stufff. And those others decided to even go on a mass RDM spree. 
Did you had any knowledge on this, or at any point was involved?  
Just a quick reminder, Be carefull whit what you say. And lying does not get you anywhere. 

Toxic is toxic, There is no middle way in here... 

You was not the only here that was banned for not reporting stufff. And those others decided to even go on a mass RDM spree. 
Did you had any knowledge on this, or at any point was involved?  
Just a quick reminder, Be carefull whit what you say. And lying does not get you anywhere. 
I understand that i was not the only banned for not reporting such language. and i was informed of the RDM Spree which had gone on. but i was not involved in this situation in anyway. since the ban i have not really touched gaming to be totally honest.  Thanks for the reply.

Alright Jamada, I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. Future repeats of this, or any offences on our servers will be met with a 6 month cooldown. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Don't let this chance, be your last chance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back