What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Dat Pleb Thou - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopefish

Your In-game name

dopefish

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dat Pleb Thou

Date of the incident

07/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my boys went away from diamond shop after a robbery where one of my mates spotted a Hellcat. We follow the Hellcat to see where its going and it seems to be landing in Neochori by the prison.
We push up to see whats going on and we noticed that there is one single person that jumped out of the hellcat and he runs straight for his house and closes the door behind him before we could reach him.
We then tried to get in contact with the person, telling him to open up, if he can hear us, etc. We didn't get any response, I get back into the car to get a bolt cutter, 15 seconds later Dat Pleb Thou had disconnected.
My friend knocked on the door and nobody was home anymore.

I tried to figure out who it was so I could resolve it, but I had no luck there. I asked Dat Medic Thou but he said it wasnt him, so here's the report to find out who it really was.

I have screenshots from chat with Medic Thou if required

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d2253eed27ad0f9a7/combat-log
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I never thought the day would come that I would see my name in the Report a Player section but it is what it is and I will respond most definitely to your false accusations to start by saying that when this incident happened if we can call it this really went down at right around 20:20 UK time and not 22:00 like you`ve stated being the fact that all Poseidon members were witness to my attending the weekly Poseidon members meeting at Poseidon Base....After the meeting I flew my Hellcat which you did see land on the roof of my garage which I stored upon exiting then ran too my house....This is were I want you to show...explain...justify that I combat logged ???? Never anywhere from the moment you had seen me in the air in the hellcat till the moment I jumped out ...stored said heli and entered my house did any of you interact or say anything to me in any shape or form of initiation until well after I went into the property menu to sell house and comeback as Poseidon...Not only that...I never saw any of you...the guy in the video you provided and I'm going to assume that its you in front of the door never said a word to me not even once and once I was in the property menu I don't even hear you anyways...So where was there initiation on me at any point in this video ??? No one bit at that....So the Its the Altis Police... open up and all that well I never heard those words being I was in the property menu...now the best part of all...you see Mr Dopefish I was there to sell the property because being in Poseidon you cant have a Rebel life or rebel tag in TS either and Dev Team Admin Jaffa will tell that I didn't combat log but was kick to the lobby due to a programing error after having sold my house...So it sucks to be you but I feel that this is a sort of revenge type of complaint versus any Pleb member to start with being that you ultimately proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you never not only not initiate on me but that simply you never even talked to me till way after I was in the house and I never heard you anyways once I was there being I sold the house and was kicked to the lobby which again...Jaffa from the dev team will gladly tell you....Before you come on the forums and waste peoples time here for nothing and state falsehoods...start by having proper video and proper initiation on someone and next time around before posting video....make sure you don't look like a fool for having said fuck all to being with...I know its hard for you to accept that you never RPd or even talked to me in game during this incident but like I said at the beginning of all this....It is what it is......

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dat Pleb Thou Thank you for replying.

I think it's a bit silly that you think it is a revenge report, I don't even know who you are and I have no problem with the Plebs.

I'm glad that you now know the exact time of the incident, where as yesterday when I tried to resolve this and asked you about it you completely denied it in the first place and had no idea what I was on about? And then you said it could have been someone else because 20+ people have keys to the house...

I wouldn't have a problem with this if you would have just been honest. I understand that sometimes life gets in the way or for whatever reason you couldn't roleplay the situation. 
But the fact that you lied to me and tried to get away that way seemed a little bit off.

In the video you can see me when you close the door, and there's no way you could not hear us trying to speak to you. 

Do you have footage on your end, where indeed you didn't hear us? Or how it looked when you got disconnected by a glitch? Because it said in logs that you backed out to lobby, then disconnected completly. Not lost connection, kicked, etc.

From our perspective it looks like you combat logged to either avoid roleplay, or try to save the gear in the house or on your body. 

combatlogsec.PNGcombatlog.PNG

@dopefish, @Dat Medic Thou, currently investigating whether this was a log off or a kick. Once that has been ascertained we can move on to the substance of the report.

I have no problem with this being that instantly after selling the house I was kicked to the lobby and Jaffa from the dev team came and saw me straight away in ts to be sure what it was I was doing to be kicked to the lobby and I told him..I sold the my house and boom kicked to lobby....He stated that it was a programing problem and was already aware of the situation that selling your house kicks you to lobby being Im not the first person to have this happen to him...As for the substance of the report well it is what it is and I was never initiated on by anybody during this whole situation as the video shows beyond the shadow of a doubt....

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back