What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - DJ GRIFFIN - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

SGT OneShot [8504]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DJ GRIFFIN

Date of the incident

07/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pull to the side of the road because a civ was trying trying to get my attention but his microphone wasnt working and another civ driving a green hatchback pulled up and parked his car in the middle of the road so we tell him to move your car or I will have to call bob to impound it so he gets in and VDMs us then gets out at telos fuel ans starts shooting for no reason so me and the PCSO gets in the car ans start chasing him we ended up in telos and he is still shooting us but in the end I shot him, when he was on the ground bleeding out he just keeps breaking RP and meta gaming.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/UhmqtfKUNFQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Sorry for watermarks

Last edited by a moderator:
I was shooting at you as I thought you were after me for robbing the petrol station. ( U pulled over by the petrol station as I was robbing it and so I was shooting you.)  I then saw u again at tios and so kept shooting you in order to escape (all part of rp). 

I then broke I then called the island a "game" by accident as I am still very new to the island. I can garauntee that it will not happen again and I apologise for any disturbance this may have had to the infrastructure of the game

Btw after the report can u take down the video cuz thats strange

Last edited by a moderator:
@DJ GRIFFIN Before shooting at someone there always have to be some sort of initiation not only that you ran over us as you where driving away from my point of view I think you just got on the server without reading any rules make sure you read though the rules before you go back on please.

here is the rules that I think you broke: 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

and there is one for breaking RP somewhere that I cant find but you where constantly breaking RP.

the rdm rule that I broke was just a complete misunderstanding as for the first time that I was shooting at you I thought you had come because I was robbing the petrol station as you pulled over right beside the petrol station. 

The VDM rule that I by accident as I was turning in order to get away and two of you were standing in very close proximity therefore I accidently hit them.

The RP rule that I broke was honestly me just forgetting to stay in the rp and so I accidently said things like your name without asking you beforehand.

I am now familiar with the rules and am sorry about this encounter

@DJ GRIFFIN 

Even if I was to respond to the Fuel Station Robbery you still cant open fire without saying anything you need to give an order/ demand to leave or put my hands up or I will be shot by you or your other friends in the area, or even give some sort of roleplay we are not their to just put you in cuffs and bring you prison, if we respond to a fuel station robbery and you are roleplaying back with us we are more likely to let you go with a ticket but if you just want a gun fight and you kill someone you will end up just going to prison so dont think we just going around sticking people in prison for a the littlest reasons because we dont.

If you want a gun fight please stick in the rules when doing so because its just really annoying when you get shot at for no reason and no roleplay behind it

also I think this rule you broke aswell

[SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

I am very sorry but I was actually talking to you without even knowing that you couldn't hear me I think that I was either in vehicle chat or just too far away so you couldn't hear me. I was waiting on a response and since you didn't say anything I proceeded to shoot at you. I was not baiting it was just a coincidence that you pulled over beside the station I was robbing and then we saw each other again afterwards.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

You drove straight over 2 people and killing one of them. 

Then you drive back to the gas station and open fire on the police. 

Action taken on rule 2.1  / 2.2

Report Accepted 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back