What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPA Hyper (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceboob

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [RPA] Kung Fu Fighting, [RPA]Ostskivan, [RPA]HyPeR,

Time & Date this happened: 16:05 GMT, 07.12.2014

Description of what happened: My group were processing at Weed processing, most of us were talking with Proxeum in a circle, next thing we're all getting shot at from neighboring buldings by the RPA clan.
Proxeum managed to kill one, but the RPA clan killed all of us without any Role Play at all. Really takes the piss when we try to RP as much as possible into scenarios and then theres groups that just RDM and Kill On Sight without any regard for Role Play at all.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352814989

Last edited by a moderator:
my men and I also got RDMd by them today at the UNMC checkpoint. I have video evidence that I'm uploading now.

Get that evidence in guys, this group is totally taking the piss. They all have been banned, most are unbanned and on their last chance yet they still dont know how it works..

If theyve already been banned, then unbanned and given a last warning, and theyre still are doing RDM, then they obviously dont care about Role Play, the server rules, or the community that plays on it. 

@ Just Jack, i suggest you create your own thread because your situation is a separate incident. Will also give better visability that there is 2 complaints.

they got banned before for bad roleplaying (as I remember) And yeah whenever I see them it blackmarket just shootin on us.

they got banned before for bad roleplaying (as I remember) And yeah whenever I see them it blackmarket just shootin on us.
Same guys attacked us at the UNMC checkpoint, we tried to RP but they like shooting.

Create your own complaint thread guys so your individual complaints are noticed. Theres a template to use.

:)

Have personally been RDM'ed by them aswell, sadly have no proof. It was in UNMC, Drug dealer Area.

at 1:18 you agree with your clan in teamspeak to make the actions of going ahead with the hold up, and you begin screaming everybody get down on the ground, and then the gunfire immediatly happened.

If you look in the corner of the screen, the direct chat pop up is missing, but around 0:18 seconds you can see its visible when you are saying hello.  So I think you intended to RP, but the lack of direct chat lead to the complication that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back