What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - SALV - 08/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SALV

In-game Name
Salv

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Dannv

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Good Evening, the truth to why i was banned is because an admin didn't like my attitude when he messaged me. The ban reason is 6.4.4 "Retreating to a purple zone while engaged in a gunfight".

I understand why i was messaged regarding this, however from my point of view, I had to option but to move through a purple zone as i am unable to open the barriers, as such I hopped the wall and left the purple zone at the first available opportunity. It was literally my only means of access.

Why should we unban you ?
It was never my intention to avoid being shot by using the purple zone, it was my only means of travel. and as such i do not believe i broke the rule in question. I have had previous run ins with Dannv along with other members of my old gang in which he has openly admitted to spectating us "for over 2 hours" which shows an obvious predisposition towards me. Now i understand that the staff team is unbiased, but if possible could another member of staff review the footage of my ban and clarify that i never in fact retreated to a purple zone, and my intention was never to use the zone to avoid hostile roleplay.

As a side note, I believe this situation to be comparable to driving through a green zone while fleeing from cops, you're not using the zone as a safe harbour, simply as a thoroughfare. which is what i did in this case.

https://i.gyazo.com/4dfc50f4cb12e4904a8a9078f933fb21.png

I just want to say that i never accused dannv of anything, i simply stated my POV. I never attempted to argue with DannV but he got defensive, and I never attempted to lie about anything. I simply told the truth
I'm unsure why Vaand has accused me of lying as i never said anything untruthful towards him and i resent the accusation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Hello @SALV .

After clarifying alittle bit about the intentions of the housing complex in that area and what you explained that there is a certain rank needed to open that one gate. 
Retreating could be withdrawing to a secluded or quiet place  could be the purple zone or any other "protected zones". 

I think you did not have any ill intentions but keep in mind for the future, we do watch some situations very carefully and would you have stopped, you would have been given the purple zone protection. And in an active engagement would be in breach of the rule. 

When approached by a member of staff, or even approaching on yourself.. Approach how you would like to be approached yourself. The golde rule.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back