What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Help with Uplay?

Boyd Colt

Hey guys. I did the 2  step verification for uplay/ rainbow 6 so that i could play ranked. Then i got an email with 7 codes, Each time i played rainbow i had to log into uplay and use one of these codes. Now the codes dont work and i have far cry 5 that i can't play cause i can't get into my uplay account and it wont send new verification codes to my email. I have messaged ubsoft. Other than that anyone got any tips / ideas please. Thanks ❤️ 

As far as I know those codes were your recovery codes which you had in the event that you lost access to your main source of auth codes.The main source,or atleast my main source for the login codes is from an app called Google Authenticator which has a code for your ubi acount that changes every 30 secs or so.

Don't know if this is your case tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever want to remove your 2-step-auth just call their support team, they will be able to remove it so that you can access your account and sort it that way.

Back