What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mike Keller and kamik - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Carbine

Your In-game name

Wolf Carbine

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mike Keller and kamik

Date of the incident

09/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend were driving around and saw a truck with the reported player in, im reporting Mike Keller and kamik because thats the only names that was visible.
We see the truck and we decide do try to rob it depending how it looked.

We see a driver and one passanger in the back and drive forward in an attempt to stop the truck and interact with them. We manage to make them stop and i was just about to step out of my car to have a chat with them. The truck then drives off and since i started to drive a bit into their lane i turned to not risk a collision. The driver then intentionally turns so he would crash into us making an atempted VDM since there was no use to turn towards me since i was turning away from him.

We then drive on ahead while i was planing what to do next (the guy talking exept me was our friend who was at another location). The truck then turns around and i decided to drive over and ask for his insurance details due to the "collision". When we approach they dismount and i slow down a bit to talk to them and Mike Keller and kamik in the back started to shoot at us.

I sent a message to Mike a while later trying to resolve it but he claimed "it was warningshots and not aimed at you" as well as "you tried to stop us" We had not initiated a situation with them sice all we had done until the shooting was following them trying to stop them for a chat.

So from my point of view it was both attempts to RDM and VDM involved in this situation. I cant report Mike for "VDM" since he was not the driver but he and kamik was the ones that started to shoot at us for no legitimate reason.

(the video will be avalible in a few hours since it as the post of this message is ETA to be uploaded in 1h 42 min)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/R58MkdDf0pA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Wolf_Carbine 

when looking at the provided video one rule is very clearly broken,

this rule is rule 2.2 RDM.

Mike keller will be recieving a warning under section 2.2.

this decision was made due to the fact that mike has a until now clean record and deserves atleast a warning.

the other will not be recieving a precautionary actions due to the fact that the video didnt show kamik driving nor shooting and the vdm in the video is nothing for me to worry about as it didnt lead up to anything.

However 

if we take a look at this bookmark you hear yourself telling your friend to start shooting the person inside the truck, in this instance you need to be happy that your friend did not do so.

this due to the next reasons:

• Server rule break does NOT justify server rule break this means that you cant just go shooting someone who might have broken a server rule ( without providing quality roleplay)
  • (1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule is punishable by a ban.
  • (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.
these rules would have been broken if your friend had decided to open fire on the ocupents of the truck.

take this in mind for any upcomming situations.

lesson learned from this:

dont break server rule because others are.

provide quality roleplay before engaging on a other player or his vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back