What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Wicker - 09/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

HOBO
In-game Name
General wicker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for not listening to staff when telling me to stop playing a certain song through my mic and after stopping kept on whistling it

Why should we unban you ?
Because after having thought over what I did it made me think that it wasn't such a good idea and a very childish move by myself. And I believe that I'm better than that and I also believe the staff team knows that Im, not the kind of person that gets into trouble as I've been here a few years with 4000 hours and still haven't been ban till this day. So to the staff team, I'm sorry for being an idiot and this will not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So it seems odd to me that someone with your experience here would not stop when asked by staff leads several times to stop doing something.

Do you not respect the rules and the members of staff who spend their free time to ensure the high quality roleplay here?

Or are you unsure of how it is a breach of the rules?

So it seems odd to me that someone with your experience here would not stop when asked by staff leads several times to stop doing something.

Do you not respect the rules and the members of staff who spend their free time to ensure the high quality roleplay here?

Or are you unsure of how it is a breach of the rules?
I do respect the rules thats the reason why I stayed unbanned for such a long time. And I have respect for the staff team as Im aware how much time they actually spend as Im "friends" with a few of them. So I definitely do not believe a second that they dont deserve their respect they have earned for their effort. But during this situation that I got banned for it was hard to hear ect when aiden contacted me and he also sent battlemetrics during or after a police gunfight. So he gave me a lot of warnings but he also told me in game, so Im very aware how it was a a breach of rules. 

aiden contacted me and he also sent battlemetrics during or after a police gunfight. So he gave me a lot of warnings but he also told me in game, so Im very aware how it was a a breach of rules. 
Again why did you not listen? 
So many warnings yet you choose to ignore and keep going. 

I mean it was during a police gunfight / end of gunfight so their were about 5 or 6 cops around me and showing up invis and hearing aiden voice made me think he was on a cop after the situation it can be easily understandable that aiden wanted to stopped me whisitling the song but in the situation hearing 5 or more other cops. It makes it hard to get a grasp of what he is trying to tell me. So the reason for me not listening is pretty straight forward it was hard and it was a complicated situation were I wanted to escape the cops. I would rather have Aiden dragging me out of the situation and telling me face to face. Because admins cant expect that everybody catch their hints. Imagine if their was a new player in this situation he would be clueless. 

Again why did you not listen? 
So many warnings yet you choose to ignore and keep going. 

So I normally keep out of appeals. Not this time. Gonna call you out on this bullshit you are spouting here. 

Are you telling me that you didn’t know exactly what you were doing when you were “playing a certain song” through your mic? 

I suggest you be honest. Your position in this community depends on it. I will be the person making the call on your appeal. 

I’m going to be honest so where do we start the song that I was playing is known as the Pleb song and yes I am aware that it was used in a horrible video that was very rude and immature so I can understand why the staff team and community doesn’t want the song played I was just having a laugh and acting a bit immature at the time and wasn’t thinking about the way the song was used in the video. 

the only thing I can do at this point is to apologize and hope that you can accept it and allow me to come back to the server I will try my best to act more mature in the future and I will listen to the staff team and not act childish when they request me to do anything. 

Sorry for taking so long on my response I wanted to choose my words carefully.

Wicker

I have unbanned you however I suggest you stay out of any trouble and I would suggest you stay out of any gangs that are playing close to the edge.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back