Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Mads Frost

Training server access problems!

Mads Frost

Hey i have troubles connecting to the training server as a Poseidon Boat Trainer!

When I try to connect to the training server, I get a data loading error and can't get in. It is stuck at 65%
https://imgur.com/a/FMalKYz
180543 RPUK & 76561198125739266

TheCap

did you try closing arma like ALT F4 and try again?

Mads Frost
1 hour ago, TheCap said:

did you try closing arma like ALT F4 and try again?

Yeah, attempted several things

Mr Maxim

Verify your files on steam if you have'nt already, Ive had this with a few other servers and it tends to work. If that does'nt work, reinstall????

Jaffa

Hi, I know you PMed about this error, nobody with access to that DB has grabbed your data yet to have a look unfortunately.

In the meantime could you join the training server and send me your RPT file as a DM

Paste the following into your Windows Explorer location bar and grab the .RPT file timestamped at the time you opened arma (usually the newest if you haven't reopened arma)

%LocalAppData%\Arma 3

It's most likely a problem tied specifically to your data and not your arma installation, reinstalling/verifying is unlikely to have an affect here.

Edited by Jaffa
  • Eggplant 1

Mads Frost
14 hours ago, Jaffa said:

Hi, I know you PMed about this error, nobody with access to that DB has grabbed your data yet to have a look unfortunately.

In the meantime could you join the training server and send me your RPT file as a DM

Paste the following into your Windows Explorer location bar and grab the .RPT file timestamped at the time you opened arma (usually the newest if you haven't reopened arma)

%LocalAppData%\Arma 3

It's most likely a problem tied specifically to your data and not your arma installation, reinstalling/verifying is unlikely to have an affect here.

Hey thank you I will make sure to DM a copy of the RPT file!!