What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrBlob

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBlob

In-game Name

MrBlob(Jake)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116963-un-ban-appeal-mrblob-070719/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

For being a bit... Angry. I was being robbed by the same guy for a robbery from around 10 minutes before. The police didn't catch him, return my vehicle, and he came back and told me to put my hands up and to stay still. At the time I was processing aluminum. I told him in direct comm chat that I can't put my hands up by: "//I can't put my hands up because I'm processing aluminum!" He counted down then shot me. I got a bit mad after sending 2 message saying that I couldn't. He didn't even let me bleed out he properly killed me. This made me a bit angry and I said somethings that I didn't mean... Even if I didn't mean them... I still did it and I know I shouldn't have.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been mainly playing Wasteland servers and Invade And Annex. I have also stopped playing Arma as much and am playing Rainbow Six Siege more.

Why do you want to return ?

So that I can play with my friends again. This sever is a well made roleplay server and is a UK run one which means I don't lag as much. I haven't been playing Arma as much since... But I would like to get back into it as this used to be one of my main servers.

Why should we unban you ?

To be honest there's no reason you should, I broke the rules, I didn't follow them and so I shouldn't be allowed in. I would like to be allowed back in due to being able to play with my friends and this being one of my main servers. I understand that I did something wrong and to be honest, I really should think before I type, you have no reason to unban me because I have broken the rules and should have to suffer with the consequences. Thanks for reading this anyways... And I'm sorry for breaking the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Very heated moment for yourself and lashed out with a comment that we don't tolerate here. 

What happens in the future in a similar situation how do you proceed? Because we are not here to be police to the server,  we should be able to trust the community in dealing with things correctly?

also, these rules are strict and in place for a reason, why do you think this is?

Next time I will remember that it's all just a game and in the end I can always go back and get the money and things again. I have been less stressed recently too so I haven't been as angry recently.

Rules are put in place to allow the community to stay safe from people being toxic such as myself. I got heated in the moment and forgot everything. I will remember that words such as those will not be tolerated.

Thanks for reviewing this,

MrBlob 

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly reason to be banned, just be aware actions have consequences. Not that we want to monitor and police comments made, just be more mindful of people and what you say to others 

Unbanned. Don't mess it up

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back