What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Musta - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefn

Your In-game name

Stefan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Musta

Date of the incident

10/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, we were heading to rob these guyz we saw in a convoi of 3 tempests. So we stoped next to them my friend told them to put theyr hands up and they started to shoot at us! After my friend and i got killed we had only our friend Alexia alive and they VDM ed her ! after that they shot her and killed her..... I asked them nicely to come on the teamspeak so we can have a chat and get a compensation ofcourse because the prices for gear right now are really high!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d2636a902e56b903e/rpuk-must-and-his-friend-montage
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey Stefan first of all your friend was going first pointing the gun on my friends and as u see on the video you record I was preparing my gun to protect and you saw me while you driving the car that i was hiding behind the truck . I told your friend to put his gun down or i will fire he did not care to me . I do not know why i did not hear my voice on this video but i think because you where in the back or in the car . i told him to put his gun down . And when you say "after my friend and i got killed we had only our friend Alexia alive and they VDM ed her ! after that they shot her and killed her " . brother our third friend he did not mean to VDM her he was trying to escape he is really new to the server I know that was wrong but when my other friend came he did not shot her until she wakes up and that was after 10 seconds if you watch your video again and you will see that he came to her and he sow her laying on the ground so he just waited that she wakes up from the hit so he did not break any rule  . 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Not everything was true there is alot of misunderstanding . 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

he wanted me to give him 500.000$ and that is really unfair .

and before that we did talk in the salt-mine field and you said everything gona be okey and you said sorry to me and than the server restarted after that you came to me in the airport and you asked for the 500.000$ . for the things you lost and after the medic revive us togather you know 100% that there is some random guys came to you and they did make you drop all what you have . and now you say its because of me you lost your gear ? please man just tell the truth and tell them  how did you lost your gear . nobody of your team lost his gear in the fire fight they all got revive by the medic (big thanks to the medic by the way ) just you  the one who lost lost the gear because of the random guys who came and made you drop everything you have . 

Maybe one of my friends did break the VDM  rule because he is new to this world and he need more time to learn from these kind of mistakes ( but that was not a full break to the rule they did not kill her directly after the hit from the truck they waited her till she wakes up and till she hold her gun . )

Yes i lost all my gear because of you, if oyu complained as my friend asked you you would only get in zipties and we were out of there but no. Finals aka the guys who came after the medics helped us ziptied me and striped all my clhlotes and gave them to you. Also my friends Alexia and Khazi are not so Lucky, they died as an outcome. Dont you think Finals were laufhing cuz you guyz broke like 2 rules? I asked you nicely for 500k whitch is not all out gear is worth for 2 people lets say you count me. How can you say your friend didnt mean to VDM when in the video he is clearly running over her and after that gets out and shoots her....

"I do not know why i did not hear my voice on this video but i think because you where in the back or in the car . i told him to put his gun down ."    Put the volume up as high as you want on the video and listen, i also have my earplugs really deep so i should have heard you if you were to say anything. After that i asked you nicely several times to come on teamspeak to solve this, you did not come we found you at the airport by accident and you are dening all what you and you r friend did.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe one of my friends did break the VDM  rule because he is new to this world and he need more time to learn from these kind of mistakes ( but that was not a full break to the rule they did not kill her directly after the hit from the truck they waited her till she wakes up and till she hold her gun . )"   So now you are saing you did what Finals told you to do in the future? -   https://plays.tv/video/5d26de1d22cd625d8f/stop-lying  at the end i added a part were the guy explains to Musta what he should do. Also in the video you can clearly see his friend going away then coming back streight in my friend so dont say anything about "leaving" he had not that inted.

"ease man just tell the truth and tell them  how did you lost your gear . nobody of your team lost his gear in the fire fight they all got revive by the medic (big thanks to the medic by the way ) just you  the one who lost lost the gear because of the random guys who came and made you drop everything you have . " i lost my gear because some guyz came after and stripped me down, the medics took my friends but they did not get revieved....

brother I did not say the VDM is a true thing to do and I did not hit your friend with truck I was injured on the ground  during that time . but I said my friend is really to new to the arma life and he did learn from his mistake he just got confused in the first he was trying to escape and than he was back . " i lost my gear because some guyz came after and stripped me down, the medics took my friends but they did not get revieved" Is this my problem that some random guys stripped you down ? you know for sure that I do now know them because they talked to us together in salt-mine field . do not put that on me when some random guys stripped you down . And than you said that your other friends lost there gear also because the medic did not revive them . why did the medic not revive them ? we where all together injured , so why the medic revive me and you and did not revive your friends ? and I believe that  all of us got revived . and I remember but not sure because I did not record a video to the screen that your friends drive out with there orange SUV  . Sorry Iam not in the position to ask but there is alotof misunderstanding .

greetings brother,

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I am providing the 3 minutes jsut 1 second.

I will send it in a DM beacause i dont want anyone to know my house location i opened the map oen time and i could see my house.

Action taken rule 2.2 

No rp provided by musti before he open fire. And saying hands up is not enough rp to start shooting people 

Report Accepted 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back