What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Andre - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomartus

Your In-game name

Jomartus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Andre

Date of the incident

12/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and my friends were trying to rob Andre and his mates at Poseidon weed processor, and we initiated on his vehicle. From then on we carried on following him and landing occasionally to shoot his tires. He carried on to drive into Pygros. We followed until he came to a stop when he had called Poseidon to help him, at Pyrgos fuel. So we were talking and talking, he then started to become really aggressive towards me, then said, "Nigg". He then realized what he was about to say and stopped himself. (This was said at 1:40 in the video). I then started lock-picking his truck, he saw me and drove off and VDM'd 2 of my friends. He drove off and me and posiedon started to disable his truck after telling him to stop driving. He then drove to the garage near Posiedon offices and returned his truck. While being in an active situation and stopping us from getting the weed inside the truck.
We then notified him to come to teamspeak. So we spoke and I asked him if he's willing to compensate me and my friends the £1.4 million for the weed. And he said "No im not going to compensate you because your annoying. I was just trying to have fun but you followed me for 20 mins." We then moved up to support to speak with an admin to make this guy understand. In the end he was not willing to comply and compensate us so it led me to this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqVX2nYgM0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My side of the story.

Me and my friends were at the weed processor when Jomartus and his friends decided to land and initiate on us. They initiated on us so we drove away in our trucks, they kept landing next to us, getting out of the helicopter and shooting. That was repeated for approximately 20-25 minutes. Poseidon was informed from the time the landed, but they chose to not do anything about it. When I finally reached  the gas station and they were confronted by Poseidon, the poseidon member told me to go back to my truck, that is exactly what I did until I saw him picklocking my vehicle, i informed the poseidon member and he decided to not take action (you can see that in the video as well). Since he did not do anything about it, I got in my vehicle and drove, from my point of view, two people ran in front of my vehicle and that caused me to run them over. It was not something intentional what so ever. I drove to the Pyrgos Garage, and since  I would lose the illegal cargo anyways, I decided to store it, and I acknowledge that it is not allowed, and should not have been done.

My side of the story.

Me and my friends were at the weed processor when Jomartus and his friends decided to land and initiate on us. They initiated on us so we drove away in our trucks, they kept landing next to us, getting out of the helicopter and shooting. That was repeated for approximately 20-25 minutes. Poseidon was informed from the time the landed, but they chose to not do anything about it. When I finally reached  the gas station and they were confronted by Poseidon, the poseidon member told me to go back to my truck, that is exactly what I did until I saw him picklocking my vehicle, i informed the poseidon member and he decided to not take action (you can see that in the video as well). Since he did not do anything about it, I got in my vehicle and drove, from my point of view, two people ran in front of my vehicle and that caused me to run them over. It was not something intentional what so ever. I drove to the Pyrgos Garage, and since  I would lose the illegal cargo anyways, I decided to store it, and I acknowledge that it is not allowed, and should not have been done.
where is the part about you nearly saying the n-word humh???

@MAXY_A_MILLION i never really said the n-word. The words that came out of my mouth were the first two letters, its in the video and i informed  the people in the teamspeak that i am not racist against black people. I literally said n-i. And apparentally it was received as the 4 first letters. Anyways, as i said in teampseak, i am not going to count the letters. I never use that word seriously and have never said it to anyone on the server and in real life. I have black friends, and i have no reason to say that word because i know its meaning and historical background. Hopefully that is thoroughly understood by everyone.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@EliasNo200 Judging from the footage and the situation as a whole I cant say Im impressed with the way you handled yourself. The allegations against you are: 

1. (2.6) Combat storing
2. (1.2) Racism
3. (2.1) VDM

The first one is a clear cut rulebreak. Nothing to debate here.

The 2nd one is also not debatable, even though you tried. Im not gonna go down a path where we discuss what "could have been said". It is obvious to me that you were indeed using racial language - and the fact that you realised halfway through may or may not help you in your unban process. We have a very strict policy and its just as much the intention behind the words as its the actual words themselves. 

The 3rd one is unfortunate, but I will still note it down as it did change the course of action when 2 of the aggressors were immobilized/VDM'd and couldnt fight back. 

You will be banned for the first 2 offenses, Combat Storing and Racism. Learn from it. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back