What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Kuendo - 12/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuendo

In-game Name
Kuendo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because I was associated with an RDM. I was flying a hummingbird and my friend was shooting out at people randomly but I do not believe he killed anyone, although I could be wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
I hope you would consider my unban as I did not directly RDM anyone. I am not condoning what I did was right to not call him out on it straight away and land but I can't change the past. I have played for quite some time and pretty much every single one of my Arma hours are on this server and I regret what I did a lot. I can only apologise for what me and my friend did I can only blame the reason I didn't land on me having a bad week which I again know is not a valid excuse but I have recently sorted a lot of problems out and am in a better place.

I spent a good chunk of my free time on this server and integrating into the community and have really enjoyed every minute of it. It would be a shame for me not to be able to carry on watching the server thrive and make myself more a part of it. I do take full responsibility of what I done but I hope it can be overlooked. This won't happen again and I can assure that as if I get the opportunity to play again I will spend a lot of time in the NHS if I am allowed back in it.

Again, I can only apologise for this and hope you can accept me back in, thanks in advance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Kuendo

Shallow apologies are all well and good, but post this incident you were spoken to by an "admin on duty" and your response to that was to tell him he was a "bald headed cunt" 

I think you should take this time to formulate a heart-felt apology to VladicKa. 
When you think you're ready, go ahead and post it here. 

Hi @Qrow,

In the appeal I did not cover this but my friend was the one who said something I actually didn't say a word to him as my mic was on mute. I do however acknowledge what he said was wrong and do believe he needs to write an apology.

But to @Vladic Ka ,

I do apologise for the whole situation and regret everything that happened. I also apologise on behalf of my friend for taking it that far at the end.

yeah but, When can you initiate with tracers? 
Can you do it to other players or to a car? Explain to me into detail how you think the tracers work here. 

yeah but, When can you initiate with tracers? 
Can you do it to other players or to a car? Explain to me into detail how you think the tracers work here. 
I think you can initiate with tracers when there is an active situation going on and only to vechiles not actual players. I think that they are just used as a last resort if someone is interfering with a situation to warn them if they come back or come closer they will be engaged.

(7.1.7) Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.

I think this means that you must use visible tracer rounds but 3 in the front of the aircraft but 3 in the back also just so it is clear intiation. You should also not engage straight away and give people a chance to clear off before instantly engaging them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey i am gonna make it clear, What you said is correct. however never warning shot people or cars.
This only counts for helis. 
Now you had you punishment, And i feel you ready to get a other chance. 
Dont dissapoint me. 

UNBANNED 30-07-2019 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back