What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Mason,Woods - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissonant

Your In-game name

Walter Bay

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mason,Woods

Date of the incident

12/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So what basically happened is my friend Barry Books rammed into me by accident because of a lag(DISYNC) and i exploded, then this guy randomly appeared tried to talk to us and then suddenly started to say who is the hemtt owner and my friend Barry books was the owner so i told him and then he said just put your hands up as you can see in this video, anyway it's poor roleplay just put your hands up?, and then shooting us and killing me and my friend. however i didn't not include that in the video if you want me to i can show you no problem.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA5okbIdRGY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dissonant Im really struggling here to understand why you would want to report someone who actually engages in RP with you and your friend before initiating on your friend? 

I see no wrong doing here, I actually think they did a decent job with postponing any hostile actions until a fair amount of time had passed. 

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back