What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

American Woman

Peelbacks

I’ve lived on the streets of Kavala for the last 2 days and I’ve already met the best of friends and a few of the biggest idiots. 

People are so generous with cash donations and I all I have to do is stand on a street corner. (wink wink)

Although I’ve already been a hostage in a failed bank heist, I’m still alive and well. Unlike the States, the police have been extremely friendly. 

My favorite form of entertainment has been yelling at the kids and listening to a talented guitarist. 

Luv you, bye!

I like this girl..

If you ever want to do an Exwife storyline you let me know

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They can call us what they want but we still beat their @ss TWICE and saved their @ss, TWICE. 😆
  • WW1 was a foregone conclusion 
  • WW2 - well, you were fashionably late and the Russians had that in the bag
  • War of 1812 - Is Canada a part of the United States?
  • The American revolutionary war bankrupted France, which lead to the French Revolution, which lead to the Napoleonic Wars, which lead to us becoming the world dominant power for 100 years- Cheers
  • The White House got its name because you had to 'white' wash it after we burned the fucker.
iu

Bloody yanks

• WW1 was a foregone conclusion 
  • WW2 - well, you were fashionably late and the Russians had that in the bag
  • War of 1812 - Is Canada a part of the United States?
  • The American revolutionary war bankrupted France, which lead to the French Revolution, which lead to the Napoleonic Wars, which lead to us becoming the world dominant power for 100 years- Cheers
  • The White House got its name because you had to 'white' wash it after we burned the fucker.

Bloody yanks
Americans saved the Entente is WW1, without the men the Germans were about to push through

Americans saved the Entente is WW1, without the men the Germans were about to push through
Even if they did make the push they were overextended and were running out of resources. It's like trying to maintain an army on Civ 5 with negative gold per turn... 

I guess the rest stands though 😉

Even if they did make the push they were overextended and were running out of resources. It's like trying to maintain an army on Civ 5 with negative gold per turn... 

I guess the rest stands though 😉
Not the push, they held the enemy push. and in WW2 they did alot too

Not the push, they held the enemy push. and in WW2 they did alot too
At that point the Germans were basically fighting with spud guns. The only good you ever did was give us shoddy guns and shoddy tanks, half of which never made it across the Atlantic ❤️

PS: Don't take me seriously - America was a great ally, I'm just disagreeing that they kicked our ass and exercising some healthy patriotism 

At that point the Germans were basically fighting with spud guns. The only good you ever did was give us shoddy guns and shoddy tanks, half of which never made it across the Atlantic ❤️

PS: Don't take me seriously - America was a great ally, I'm just disagreeing that they kicked our ass and exercising some healthy patriotism 
No but in WW1 the Germans were about to make the push through before the americans joined. Also I'm not american I'm irish

Back