What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - ShadowRhayne - 13/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Shadow Wang

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
idk

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i rdm a guy 3 years ago because some one told me to do it, at that time i was stupid.

Why should we unban you ?
Well since now i have been really carefull about the rules and always followed them (i know i got banned for rdm once long time ago but that was acidental wasnt even intentional), i am honestly really dissapointed over myself for making such a foolish mistake of assuming something is fine just because it appears that way. Well i think that i could also say that. i think im ready for my second chance now im more mature and its no many good arma 3 servers left that u wont get rdm on im sick off ppl rdm i know i did it once but i regret it very much i think im ready now after 3 years.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

[SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) for example using the car as an weapon [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) for example shooting someone with out engaging [/SIZE]

to me this rule allows players to have a good roleplay experience and prevents unfair & unfavourable outcome for all partaking players and form the fundamental basis of the "Life" gamemode[SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE]

So you say someone told you to do it, And you did it. 
ITs clear you had no idea of the rules back then.
Why did you not bother to read the rules? This would saved you alot of trouble. 
And also tell me what your goals are here, And what has changed in the last years? 

i was stupid back then i shouldn't have played rp server back then (3years ago). also i was new to arma 3 so i dident know much about the game and i dident know what to do. i think it was, thats why i dident read the rulse and i have dyslexia. now i have played arma much now  and i know what to do now and i know the rulse so im ready for my second chance.

my goals is to rp advanced and to have fun give money to the new players so thay have a better start and maybe apply for medic when i have the server h and my biggest goal is to fix what i have done not break the rdm rule.

so people make mistakes from time to time. I hope this was your mistake. 
Before logging, Have a read of the server rules. 
ENjoy

UNBANNED 18-07-2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back