What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Funny RP Arcs

SR ARAC Mississippi

Right now, I'm caught in 3 different RP Arcs: I'm stuck in a war with Ganja, I've been adopted by members of Poseidon, and I'm in an inappropriate relationship with Chow.

The Ganja thing started with getting taken hostage and now continues with me just viciously mocking and insulting the members of Ganja. I kicked the seat of a pilot's seat repeatedly. Called the pilot a puppy because he was on a string doing what his master told him. The reason I like this arc is because, it is a break from the friendly ARAC. I can be mean in character and that is fun.

The Poseidon adoption started the very first week I started this community. I was given a pistol and told to go on my way. Two days later I was being chased by a quillin and it was them. After an RP encounter.. they picked me up and tried to get me to rob a store. It was a failure because there weren't any cops on. They gave me a present at the time, and we will come back to that. Currently, anytime I pass through the territory the majority know who I am without even knowing who I am. It felt really good to me when I was heard through a wall talking and someone yell HEY IS THAT MISSISSIPPI OUT THERE.

Now we come back to the gift. That night I was kidnapped by Poseidon, they also kidnapped Chow. Chow was  a new recruit and his initiation was apparently me. I RP chased this kid through a field, around the airport, back to the gas station, down the road, and back to the gas station. All the time saying very aggressive things. Chow's innocence touched me that night and now all I want to do is TOUCH HIS INNOCENCE. COME BACK TO DADDY, BOY!

So in conclusion, Chow if you're out there..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fuck man! I love you and your character! Always have a great time when I spot you man! And I'm very happy to be the one that gave chow to you 😛

We all consider you Poseidon's honorary arac guy! Poseidon lands wouldn't be the same without you. We seem to just run across you every day haha. Keep it up man!

Much love

Back