What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Hammond - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madamurk

Your In-game name

Madamurk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hammond

Date of the incident

14/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(Before i do this i like to apologise about breaking rp with asking him to teamspeak as obviously this isn't allowed i know i should have roleplayed it out but as the clip goes out i did try to rolplay it hopefully you understrand i never do this, this is a one time thing that i will not repeat i apologivse deeply but as you can see at 19:36 its 2:48am so hopefully you understand that i was very tired and did try to roleplay after the clip cuts)

now that i have out of the way i can start by saying that in his initation he says "hands up hands up dont turn to me (i im already turning towards him when he says that) youve got 5 seconds remaining" well first of all i dont think he gave me enough time to respond also he did not say in any part of the initation that i will be shot and then does a countdown im already dead by the time he finishes his own sentance by the time he said dont turn to me i was already looking at him if i would to want to shoot him i could but as you can see my bullets stay on 88 and do not drop thats becuase i didnt hear him clearly so i didnt want to just shoot ask questions later
1. Countdowns are found as low quality roleplay in my opinion he didnt give me enough time to respond and he shot me before finishing his initiation 

17min is where you should start nothing happens before that 19 min is around the time he actually initiates

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.
i would also like to mention that he got my taru scrapped and im wondering is there any way i could get that back?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sR3O6nYms&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Madamurk. I've reviewed the evidence you've provided and come to a conclusion.

As it stand Hammond does not have a forum account and therefor we can not ask for his side of the story regarding your report. However with the incident at hand I think his response would hardly change the outcome of the report.

Hammond shows up behind you and tells you "Hands up hands up, don't turn to me you've got 5 seconds.". This is a clear breach of rule 7.1.3, as this is a very low quality initiation on behalf of him. Not even before finishing his sentence he shoots you hence the breach of rule 2.2 as he does he does not even give you a chance to comply with him. 

This is a clear case of Low Quality roleplay and RDM as he does not even reply to you after killing you, showing that he was rather trigger happy and did not care to continue the situation, much less start it. 

On your side, I understand as it was the heat of the moment and you yourself have pointed it out in the beginning, but please refrain from breaking character in the future, even if the situation goes out of hand. 

At this time Hammond will receive a ban for 2.2 (RDM) and 7.1.3 (Low Quality Roleplay)

Report Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back